fights with grayson

You were sitting with Grayson in his room just cuddling and watching Netflix. He had just gotten home from LA with Ethan, and you two wanted to catch up with each other after being apart for a over a week.
Grayson's computer was at the end of his bed while you had your head and hand on his chest, and his arm was wrapped around you. You heard a buzz go off and checked to see if it was your phone. Just like the past 50 times, it wasn't your phone. You internally groaned and rolled your eyes. You saw Grayson take his other arm and reach over to his bedside table to check his phone. It was from his group chat with Ethan, Jake Paul, and Logan Paul.
He has just spent the last week with them and, he can't even spend one day not talking to them. Especially the first day he's back and with you. He started laughing, and when you asked him what he was laughing, at he brushed you off like it was nothing. He put his phone back down on the table and looked at his computer with me.
Less than 20 seconds later his phone went off again and this time it was a call. He picked up his phone and just walked out of the room. Nothing said. He walked out of his room and shut his door behind him leaving me alone on our day. You sat there and ended up finishing the movie on my own. You started a new movie on your own figuring that it wouldn't matter to Grayson considering the fact that he completely forgot about you.
You started to get drowsy and were about to actually fall asleep when you heard Grayson's door open again. He came over to cuddle you again, but you moved closer to the wall away from him. When he tried again, you sat up.
"What's your problem?" Grayson asked with a hint of anger. "What's my problem?!" you restated in disbelief. "Yeah, what's your problem? I just want to cuddle with you after not being with you for over a week and you're rejecting me," Grayson stated like he had all the right to be pissed off.
You crossed your arms over your chest and said, "I'm rejecting you?! Are you freaking kidding me?!" "No, I'm not. You're treating me like I'm nothing to you. It's like you don't want to be apart of this relationship unless everything makes you happy. You don't sacrifice anything for is," Grayson said trying to contain his anger.
"I DON'T SACRIFICE ANYTHING? I HAVE TO SIT AT HOME ALL ALONE WHILE I WATCH MY BOYFRIEND GO OUT AND HAVE THE TIME OF HIS LIFE WHILE A BUNCH OF GIRLS THROW THEMSELVES AT HIM, AND WHEN HE IS HOME TO SPEND TIME WITH ME, HE COMPLETELY IGNORES ME AND TALKS TO TALK TO HIS FRIENDS THAT HE HAS BEEN STAYING WITH FOR THE PAST WEEK. OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET HOW HE TOOK A PHONE CALL INSTEAD OF SITTING WITH ME AND I HAD TO FINISH A MOVIE BY MYSELF AND I STARTED ANOTHER AND ACTUALLY BEGAN TO FALL ASLEEP. AND YOU SAY I DON'T SACRIFICE ANYTHING?!" I asked him rage lacing my words.
"GOD Y/N, YOU'RE SUCH A SELFISH GIRLFRIEND. I DATED YOU BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE ME NOT ALWAYS BEING HERE. YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO LOOK PASSED THIS, BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN'T. LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU MAKE ME QUESTION THIS RELATIONSHIP AND WHY I'M EVEN IN IT," he argued back.
That hit you like a truck. The tears started to form and you felt them start to run down your face. Grayson realized what he said and immediately regret it. You got up off of the bed and stormed towards the door. Your hand grasped the cold doorknob and opened it a crack before it was slammed shut, and you felt Grayson's hand grab your wrist.
He spun you around and looked at you in the eyes. "y/n, I-I-I didn't mean that. What I said, i-it just slipped out. It was out of the heat of the moment. Please, please don't think I meant it," Grayson begged me. "If you didn't mean it, why did you say it? Why was it even in your mind to say that?" you asked trying to stop the tears from falling. "I promise you,   y/n, I didn't mean any of it. I said it cause I thought you didn't want to be with me anymore. I don't want you to feel like you're tied to me if you're not happy with me," Grayson whispered while he wiped the last few tears out from under my eyes. "Grayson, I would never want to leave you. I just have been missing you so much, and I thought you didn't care about me anymore. I thought that maybe you didn't like being around me, and that's why you've been talking to Logan and Jake all day," I explained. "y/n, I was just planning out some more vine collabs with them. I wasn't doing it because I didn't want to be around you," he said while kissing my forehead and pulling me into his arms. "How about this? I turn my phone off and we can finish whatever movie you just started, but before we do that, we go get some extra snacks and blankets to use while we cuddle?" Grayson suggested. I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips before pulling away and looking at him while nodding my head. Grayson pulled me into his arms once more, and there was nowhere I'd rather be.