They get into a fight

Ethan: When Ethan showed up uninvited, slamming the door behind him, with his jaw clenched I knew something bad had happened. It was either he got in a fight with someone close to him, his parents did something, or his management was screwing something up. He sat down next to me on the couch with his chest rising and falling hard. I scooted closer to him and gently rested my hand on his shoulder.
"babe?"
He looked down at me.
"hey princess." he sighed pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.
"you wanna talk about it?" I ask softly.
"Grayson and I got into this huge fight and I just needed to clear my head."
"I'm sorry love." I said ruffling his hair. He looked at me.
"what if he hates me?"
"Ethan, you guys are best friends and brothers. Grayson could never hate you."
"I guess you're right..."
"even if he could hate you, your family isn't allowed to so he doesn't have a choice."
"it's not funny Y/N," he said biting back a smile, "but I guess you're right."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grayson: Grayson and I were hanging out watching a movie when Ethan came in.
"dude, what are you doing?" he asked looking at us.
"what are you talking about?"
"we were supposed to be going out to buy stuff for the YouTube video."
"can't you just go with out me?" Grayson asked clearly annoyed.
"whatever Grayson, screw you." Ethan said before slamming the door shut.
Grayson had his fist clenched along with his jaw.
"woah.." I said quietly, "..maybe I should leave and you can go with him?" I suggested sitting up.
"no it's fine Y/N."
I grabbed his still clenched hands into mine and kissed his knuckles.
"I'm sorry baby." I whispered quietly.
"You didn't do anything."
"I know but you and Ethan are close and I know you hate it when you guys fight."
He smiled, "I'm not worried we'll make up before he even gets home."