🔞 37•पान

Rudraksha sat on his bed, nervously dialing Kush's number and occasionally biting his nails while waiting for him to pick up.

"Good morning, sir," Kush answered.

"Good morning," Rudraksha replied, hesitating. "I need your help with something... More like advice."

"Oh, yes, go on," Kush responded.

"Kush... I..." Rudraksha felt embarrassed to share but knew he had no other trusted person to confide in. "How do you know if a woman is sexually satisfied?"

Kush was taken aback by his question. "What?"

"Uh... I don't think Ambika is satisfied with me," Rudraksha admitted.

"Wait, it's only been two days since you went there... You've already sorted everything out?" Kush asked, surprised.

"Uh... Yes... And no... I don't know..." Rudraksha replied, feeling uncertain.

Kush became confused at his response. "Okay... Well, what makes you think she's not satisfied?"

"I don't know, after our first time, she looked really angry and said some philosophical things like 'hate her, lust on her, don't love her'... I couldn't understand any of her words!" he complained.

"Well, you should have asked for clarification," Kush said.

"I couldn't! She was angry! And I... I was scared," he admitted.

Kush was taken aback. The great warrior of Bharat Varsh is scared of a harmless and innocent person like Ambika? He internally laughed; Rudraksha must be really in love.

Kush sighed, "Okay.... First tell me why are you there? What do you want from her?"

"Uh well..." He wondered, "Right now I don't have a plan, nor I don't have any idea. Look, so I wanted to do the DID with her for a very long time... Since us living together, that urge became uncontrollable after her parting. So I thought if I do it with her once then it will go away and I will be back to normal... But it became worse, I am needy more than ever... In fact I get aroused just by thinking about last night!"

Kush was even more confused with everything, "But how did you convince her to do the DID?"

"I... I blackmailed her."

"You did what?!" Kush screamed.

Rudraksha looked down in embarrassment, slowly realizing why she was angry.

"And you expect her to be happy about it?" Kush asked.

"But... But Kush, she looked really happy initially. But when we finished, she was disappointed. Is it because I did it for a very short time?" he asked.

"Hmm..." Kush replied. "Could be. It's not easy to satisfy girls."

"I feel like doing it every day. Is it common if you are in love?" Rudraksha asked.

"Well... Yes, and no... I don't think that's a great example of love, but it can be a great example of lust. Is there anything else very significant that you feel for her right now?" Kush asked.

"Just the common things, like taking care of her, protecting her from the evil parts of the world," Rudraksha replied.

"Do you feel like you can't exist without her?" Kush asked.

"Exactly!" Rudraksha exclaimed. "I feel so incomplete without her. I don't know why! And... And you know, I feel like showing my true self to her... My deepest and darkest self, whom I have hidden from everyone. I want her to caress my darkest self. I want her to love me for who I am, knowing very well that it's impossible, and I hate it!"