⚡📺The Girl (Vees)📱🦋

Requested by: Kittyshells

Pairing: The Vees & child!fem!Reader

Summary: After Vox finds a young girl abandoned by her parents, he decides to take her in and show her to the other Vees.

POV: 2nd person

Warnings: Swear words

~•*•~

"Alright Y/N...remember what I told you," Vox said, giving your hand a tight squeeze. "Do you remember what I said, doll?"

You thought for a moment. "Be nice..." you paused to think for a moment before turning to Vox for help. 

He nodded. "You got it...what else?"

"Uhm...don't piss them off...and..."

"You're so close..." 

"...listen to everything you say?"

"Aw...there's a good girl," he said, patting your head. "Alright, ready to meet them doll?"

You nodded enthusiastically.

"Remember...just like we practiced."

"Just like we practiced," you echoed.

"And...in we go!" He said, pushing open the doors. "VELVETTE YOU ORNERY OLD BITCH GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE!" He yelled. "VAL YOU SON OF A BITCH MOVE YOUR MOTHY ASS DOWN TOO! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I DO EVERYTHING HERE!"

You watched Vox inventively and stayed silent as he scolded his coworkers.

"I SAID...I DO EVERYTHING HERE!" Vox repeated, nudging you.

"Hm?" You said, looking up.

"Ahem...I DO...EVERYTHING HERE...?" 

"Oh...right. Oh no! Where is my mommy and daddy? I'm so helpless! Nooo..." You cried.

"Add more feeling," he whispered.

"OH NOOOOOO!!" You screeched, falling on the floor. "I THINK I'M DYING OF SADNESS!" You screamed, clutching your stomach as you rolled around on the ground. "AHH! AHHH! MY BODY IS ON FIRE!!!"

"What the fuck is this?" A short woman with exceptionally bold clothing asked Vox.

"What is this child doing here?" A bald moth demon asked, following behind her.

"Oh my fucking god!" Vox said dramatically, kneeling down before you as you squirmed on the floor. "This poor child is dying!!"

The two other demons remained emotionless as they watched the scene unfold.

"We are literally witnessing a young girl's death right now!!" He continued. "Death!"

"Okay," the woman said, not looking up from her phone.

"You need to work on your acting," the moth criticized. 

Vox's concerned expression fell and he motioned for you to sit up. "Like your movies are so great," he said bitterly.

"You make movies?" You asked.

The moth demon smirked. "I do! Very popular ones...everyone loves them..."

"Ooh...can I be in one?" You asked.

Vox's eyes widened. "Hah! Okay...let's not talk to this man right now..." he said, helping you up from the ground. Don't you fucking dare!  Vox mouthed to Valentino.