Chapter 3- Dating A Sorcerer?

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I brushed the back of my head before brushing my teeth with Kotori tapping my back.

Kotori: You woke up late, you know.

Darren: Can you blame me? I was awake all night with training due to Itadori-Sensei and Yuta-Sensei pushing me. I also had homework to do as well.

I spat out my toothpaste before washing my toothbrush.

Kotori: Don't forget to meet Shiori outside of the school after you get dressed.

Kotori placed a lollipop inside her mouth before I sighed.

Darren: You're eating another lollipop? We didn't even have breakfast yet. Also, why do we have to meet at school again? We live in the same house for goodness sake. 

I slowly walked towards my dresser and picked out my shirt before changing into my casual clothes.

Kotori: I never noticed how buff you got, Darren.

Darren: I work out with Kura and the others, remember?

I finished wearing my clothes and wore my sunglasses before looking in the mirror.

Darren: Perfect.

I clicked my tongue at myself in the mirror before grinning and walking out of the house before I met Shiori

Darren: Shi-Chan!Sorry! I hope you didn't wait for too long.

She turned around and stared at me which made her blush before I blushed at her outfit.

Darren: (Did Shi-Chan always keep that in her closet? I never noticed. But nonetheless, she looks amazing.)

Shiori: No, not at all, but... did you sleep in again especially after Kotori told you not to?