Chapter 5- Boogie Woogie

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

3rd Person POV:

Kurayami just stared at Darren before he got into a serious mode.

Kurayami: I don't have time to explain my second technique! So I only have a piece of advice for you. Don't stop! Believe in me!

Darren gave him a thumbs-up before grinning.

Darren: Okay, that's two things though.

Darren placed a hand on his chin before starting to quickly calculate everything.

Darren: (Okay, so what's currently on our opponent's plate? One is the roots that emerge from the ground. That one probably gains more power and speed the more it limits quantity and range. Then there's the wooden ball. Each ball can attack once or twice and then it's expanded, they can remain airborne and I have to watch out for delayed activation. Then there's cursed bud. I guess that's what my six eyes are telling me to avoid. Guess if I get hit by one of those then it's game over. Though this means that I want to believe it can't fire too many. Then there's the flower field. It looks like that relaxes you a bunch, but its earlier wounds are throwing it off. No need to be wary of that right now. Then there's that unleashed left arm... and the possibility that all of those are bluffs!)

Darren covered his eyes before smiling.

Darren: (However, no matter how strong a technique is... or whatever it is... it can't be used if I don't let them activate it! Even accounting for unexpected situations... my six eyes are telling me that... the possibility of victory is...)

Kurayami just smiled before walking in front of Darren.

Kurayami: (100%!!! Because I'm not alone, I have you, brother!)

Suddenly, a root grabbed Kurayami's ankle.

Kurayami: Eh?

Hanami: (That's one down.)

Darren: KURA!!!

Darren blocked off some hits from Hanami who used Domain amplification as he summoned roots from the ground to pierce Kura. Suddenly, Kura clapped as he and Hanami switched places and the roots pierced Hanami instead and Darren's fist landed on Kurayami's face.

Darren: Ah, Kura!

Hanami: (I see... it's a simple but troublesome technique.)

Kurayami: Yep, my technique allows me to switch places with my opponent, boogie-woogie!

Darren suddenly got a realization before he stared at Kurayami.

Darren: Kura.

Kura placed his finger to his lips.

Kurayami: Shh, let's finish this before he can get used to it.

Darren and Kurayami rushed towards Hanami before Kurayami smirked.

Kurayami: By the way.

Kurayami clapped his hands as Darren and he swapped places.

Kurayami: Clapping my hands.

Kurayami clapped his hands again.

Kurayami: Is the trigger!

The two of them rushed towards Hanami before Darren punched his head and before Hanami could counter-attack, Kurayami swapped places with Darren and Darren kicked Hanami on the head. Darren punched Hanami on the stomach before they swapped places and Kurayami punched Hanami on the back before they swapped places again with Darren headbutting Hanami.