♪ 4

May (coworker)

Hey I was wondering if you have a shift today??
15:00

Yeah I do
Do you?

Yeah I can't wait to finally meet you uncle Chun has spoked great about you

I could say the same!
He always talks about how proud he is to be your uncle

He's so sweet fr
Anyways I'll See you later 👋

See you too!!

Y_unhee posted a story

Checking in as Yunhee normally

Checking in as Yunhee normally. she sees the girl who seamed somewhat nervous. "Hi you must be may right?
Turing to face her fully she smiled.
"Hi- yes I'm may nice to meet you Yunhee."

As the two girls began taking while opening up the medium small shop, using ice breakers and telling each other childhood stories, customers began arriving so they began working.

May stood at the register and Yunhee sat at a table close by making new posters for the shop. As the day went on smoothly both of them doing their respective jobs, May comes over to Yunhee.

Tapping her on the shoulder as she is so concentrated with her headphones and computer, Yunhee looks up and sees May's eyes begging for help.
"What's wrong May?"

"This customer said he's here for a corrected vinyl, but mr. Chun forgot to mention where they are." Yunhee smile at her hoping it could ease her panic.
"Calm dowm may I can take care of this customer, I know we're it is, but who is it for?"

As May moves out the way and look over at the customer standing by the desk "Him?!?". As their eyes met again they both showed a rection of surprise, but for different reasons, his anxiety her confusion.

Waking up to the counter with a curious may behind her, Yunhee turned to him with a smile."you're here the cry, the cigarettes after sex album, right?" He nodded his head. "Yeah."

Smiling brightly she offed her head in response. "I'll be right back with it." Turning her back, walking into the "STAFF ONLY" door. she got his vinyl, and hurried back.

"Can I have your number? It's-"
"sorry... I'm not interested"
She tilted her head at his pride.
"for a subscription...."

"What the heck."
She whispered underneath her breath in English.

seeing as his embarrassment settled in,  he said his number, and Yunhee kept going with her protocol.
"That'll be 15,000 won sir." Jaehyun just pulled out his card to pay, taking the vinyl Turing his back walking out.