♪ 13

"How could my day be bad
When I'm with you?

You're the only one
Who makes me laugh"

As the weekend finally came  so did one of Yunhee's rare day off

As the weekend finally came  so did one of Yunhee's rare day off. Yunhee decided to unwind by diving into one of her favorite activities gaming, after reliving it recently. opening her favorite game at the moment Overwatch, and quickly immersed herself in the fast-paced action.

Her fingers danced over the keyboard as she navigated her character through the virtual battlefield, coordinating with her teammates to complete objectives and outmaneuver the opposing team.

It was during one of these matches that user that Jaehyun played with pop up. Haechan who was also playing on a day off happened to notice Yunhee's username pop up in the game's lobby. Haechan, an avid gamer himself, was intrigued. He knew of Yunhee through Jaehyun and mark but he had never interacted with her directly.

Curious about her in general he decided to join her game.
As the match began, Haechan quickly realized that Yunhee was a a great player. Her movements were precise, her strategies well thought out, and her aim was impeccable. Impressed, he decided to send her a message through the in-game chat.

Haechan: Hey you're Jaehyun's friend right? didn't know you were into Overwatch! You're pretty good. :)

Yunhee, surprised to see a familiar user she played with a couple of days ago in her chat, so she quickly responded.

Yunhee: thanks and yeah that's me
You aren't that bad yourself.

Haechan: wanna team up for a round?

Yunhee: sure

The two of them quickly fell into a rhythm, coordinating their strategies and working together seamlessly. Haechan found himself enjoying the game even more with Yunhee as his partner.

Haechan: what's your number
So we can talk while playing

Yunhee: sure it 010 *********

After pricking up the phone and started the game again their teamwork led to several different victories, and soon they were chatting like old friends, their conversation flowing easily despite having never spoken directly before.

"You're really good at this, Haechan. How long have you been playing?"
He smiled finding a friend who had the same interest as him.
"Thanks I've been playing for a couple of years now. It's one of my favorite ways to unwind after a long day."

Yunhee smiled as she agreed with his statement. "Same here. It's nice to escape into a game and forget about everything else for a while."
As she look at the clock, Yunhee realise that she promised Dohyuck that she'll go with him to a shoot. And true to her words she would keep the promise. soon ending the gaming session with Haechan