𝟔

With all of the sounds coming from the outside, there's no way his producer's girls are still alive.

"Fuck, okay." Jungkook runs his hand through his hair as he grabs his rifle and walks towards the main door, looking at his camera to see two girls waiting for him. If Jungkook was non of the wiser, by the looks of it, those two girls looks nothing like a purger, with how clean their clothes are and how they're not holding any weapons in their hands, just standing there being pretty.

But,

Those two girls also look nothing like those pictures that his producer sent to him.

Which is, something is wrong.

"Who are you guys?" Jungkook speaks to his camera, watching as one of the girl seem to just realized that Jungkook has a camera for him to see his guests, before the lady at the front with a black dress and her face all done with makeup speaks.

"Oh! We are the girls your producer sent to you! Can you let us in, please? It's quite dangerous for us to be outside alone at this night."

"Huh," Jungkook whispers to himself. "Really? Can I know your name, at least?"

And for a moment, those two girls seem tense, before the other lady in red dress regains her composure.

"Uh, yes! My name is Blair, and this is Tessa! Now can you please let us in? It's kinda scary here," she laughs nervously.

Bingo.

Jungkook snorts. If anything, he's really good at reading someone's body languages.

"Be better at lying, at least." He whispers to himself, clutching his rifle harder in a death grip.

Nonetheless, he still pushes his door's security open for them to come in.