𝟏 𝟎

Jimin cups his son's mouth when he hears a sign of someone banging on the main door. His scared adrenaline mixed with anxiety begin to rush all over his body as he waits helplessly for what's to come. If it was him, he wants to break down and cry. But he can't do that when his number one priority is to protect his son.

He has to stay strong for him.

"I THOUGHT YOU AT LEAST HAVE A BRAIN, PARK. BUT I GUESS NOT!! AND NOW WE HAVE TO BREAK YOUR HOUSE DOWN, YOU FUCKER!! WE'RE GONNA KILL YOU!!"

And then, a loud psychotic laugh breaks from them as they get into a big white truck.

And just like that, the front of his house breaks open the moment they crash it hard with their truck.

"Search for them, and I want that kid alive."

"What about the model?" The other guy with the creepy glow in the dark mask asks.

"Just drag them both outside and I'll think about what we could do to him."

"Hahahah, alright boss." He nods before he turns his back towards the others. "COME ON!! DO YOUR WORK!" He shouts as he begins to walk inside in search of a mother and his 3 years old son while the others follow him with their weapons on their each hand.

"Hide behind me, baby." Jimin whispers, pulling his son to hide behind his back as Jimin readies himself for what's coming.

"PARK JIMIN!!! COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!"

The gang splits, two of them are going upstairs, two of them are going towards the kitchen and two of them are going to the back of the house. They also break down Jimin's many furnitures and scratch his walls with their weapons, laughing and giggling with each other like a maniac.

"BOO!!" The guy in the creepy clown mask says when he opens the door to Jimin's bedroom, going inside of it and makes a mess out of his stuff before he crouches down on the ground, looking for them under Jimin's bed as he founds nothing. He then makes his way towards Jimin's personal bathroom as he founds no one in there too.

"COME ON, DARLING!! YOU CAN'T HIDE IN YOUR HOUSE FOREVER!!" He shouts, stepping out of Jimin's room.

"Oh, Honeybear, look!!" The girl in a black bunny mask with just a black laced lingerie says to her boyfriend behind her, pointing her pretty blood covered finger towards Jimin massive kitchen island before she continues.

"You can bend me over there and we can fuck for hours!!!"

Her boyfriend laughs, wrapping his arms around her waist as they pull their masks upwards to kiss each other against Jimin's kitchen island while the other guy from Jimin's backyard comes inside once again, looking at the couple making out in front of him before he headshots the boyfriend to death, unprovoked. And then, a loud screeching scream forces out of the girl's lungs. Her eyes see red as she brings her axe towards the so called 'friend' that just murdered her boyfriend before they could ever fuck.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! YOU KILLED MY HONEYBEAR I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?!!!" she screams with rage before she throws her axe towards the guy as it lands straight on his head.

"God. You're so fucking annoying!!!" She shouts angrily before she laughs, pulling her axe strongly out of the dead guy's head.

"HEY!! What are you guys doing??? We need to get that model and his bastard of a child!!" The other guy reminds her, as she rolls her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. They're clearly upstairs, you're so dumb."

"Shut up." The guy hisses as the two of them walk upstairs, immediately meeting with the guy in a clown mask, struggling to open the door.

"Hey, help me out here. I think they're inside." He whispers before his friends help him pushes the door open, putting their strength together and kicking the door hard as the bed begins to move backwards, creating a little space on the door.