𝟐 𝟓

Jungkook hangs up the call and sips another water from the glass before he turns around and instantly being met with Jimin behind his back.

Jimin in just his gray oversized t-shirt with absolutely nothing underneath to cover his private area because apparently, Jungkook's pants and boxers are too big for him to wear.

"Good morning, hyung." Jungkook smiles.

But the look on Jimin's face is anything but happy.

"You're leaving for good?" Jimin frowns, probably overhead Jungkook's conversations with Taehyung as Jungkook immediately shakes his head, denying the older. "No!!! I mean- actually yes, tomorrow. What I'm trying to say is-"

Jimin's worried eyes watch as Jungkook slowly brings him into a hug. The older returning him the same but slightly more tight while Jungkook breathes in his soapy scent.

Until this day, Jungkook has never thought of himself as someone who would fall towards a person he literally just met on accident the other day.

"I want you and Aiden to come with me back to Seoul," Jungkook whispers. Hearing the older gasps softly at his words.

"You want us to what???" Jimin asks in a disbelief tone but slightly hopeful, and Jungkook already takes that as a yes. "I know you have a job here hyung," Jungkook takes Jimin's soft hands in big ones. "But this country is not safe for the both of you," He whispers softly. His eyes observes the way the older's demeanor softens.

"Move in with me. Or I'll buy a house for you and Aiden to live in, sincerely. No take-backs. You can't live here anymore."