𝟐 𝟔

GONCHANG-RO, JUNG-GU, INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, SOUTH KOREA.

MARCH 23RD, 1:00 PM.

It turns out, that Jimin does owns himself another house back in Seoul as he quickly accepted the younger's proposal, moving all of his jobs and appointments to Seoul. He himself has absolutely no intentions of staying in America ever again out of small trauma from two days ago. And now, he's with Jungkook and his son at the airport with Jungkook's bodyguards carrying his things and Jimin's son in Jungkook's arms. Their face are covered in their usual black face masks in an attempt to hide their faces, even though people could easily recognizes those two famous faces from a mile away.

"JEON JUNGKOOK SIR, HOW DOES IT FEELS LIKE TO SURVIVE THE AMERICA'S ANNUAL PURGE NIGHT??"

"JUNGKOOK SSI, IS PARK JIMIN YOUR BOYFRIEND? HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DATING??"

"PARK JIMIN, WHAT ARE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE KOREA'S GLOBAL SUPERSTAR JEON JUNGKOOK?? IT SEEMS LIKE YOU TWO ARE REALLY CLOSE!!"

Jimin grips Jungkook's hands tightly, not really used to being bombarded at the middle of the airport while tons of reporters are throwing questions and taking pictures of this very rare moment. South Korean's Superstar BTS Jeon Jungkook has never brought anyone back to Seoul with him, therefore everyone and their grandmothersare curious.

The internet is breaking with chaos of fans and locals freaking out at the possibility of Jungkook finally getting in a relationship. Some are being absolutely immatureand threatening to leave the fandom if Jungkook won'tbreak up with Jimin while some matured fans with actual brains are genuinely happy for him, voicing out that they will continue to support him on his career no matter what happens.

Both Jimin and Jungkook are completely ignoring the thousands of questions the reporters are trying to ask them, still overwhelmed by that night as the three of them gets in the car that's been waiting for Jimin and Jungkook's arrival, thanks to Namjoon since Jungkook doesn't have any managers now.

Sadly.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help?" Jungkook asks Jimin the moment they've arrived in front of Jimin's house, putting the older's last bag of clothes inside as Jimin nods, smiling as he cups his face. "You've helped me a lot, Jungkookie~ you must be tired. I can take it from here!"

"Ah...I really don't mind helping, though." Jungkook offers, earning himself a giggle from Jimin.

"We'll meet again tomorrow, hm? I'll text you if I need anything!"

It's true, Jimin and Jungkook has talked about getting a vacation in Jeju Island to clear their minds off of things. A holiday of four days and three nights therapy together.

"Fine," Jungkook grumbles. "Kiss before I go?"

Jimin laughs once again, beaming like the moon as his eyes turns into beautiful crescents before he jumps in Jungkook's arms, pecking him multiple times on the lips while the younger grins.

"See you, princess." Jungkook winks.

"Goodbye, Jungkook ssi." Jimin whispers shyly, his cheeks are dusted with pink under the younger's charming stares.

"Anddd goodbye to you, kiddo!!" Jungkook says, hugging the kid and high fiving him before he ruffles his hair and throws a smile at Jimin one more time while he walks to the car as Jimin watches him drives away towards his own house.