𝟏 𝟓

12:00 AM

7 HOURS LEFT UNTIL THE END OF THE ANNUAL PURGE.

"You still haven't answered my question." Jungkook says while he drives the car, grinning when Jimin answers him with a confused "Huh?" through the rearview mirror as he breastfeeds his son once again.

"What question?"

"The one when I asked you about your shooting skills."

Jimin travels back to his memory from earlier where he blushed when Jungkook called him 'Mommy' before he breathes an "Oh." Out of his mouth.

"I shoot for sports."

Jungkook makes a sound of a surprise.

"Really???"

"Yeah," Jimin nods. "As a form to release my tension. I guess that hobby comes in handy," He giggles prettily.

"That's hot," Jungkook whistles. Feeling more comfortable and playful towards the older after the sex they've had while Jimin is being an absolute blushing mess under his mask.

"W-what about you? How do you know how to shoot? You seem to be very good at it." Jimin asks him back as the younger laughs, sheepish. "I don't know, I actually just shoot people based from my game experience."

"Game?"

"Call Of Duty," Jungkook answers. "I play that game a lot in my spear time. Oh, I also know how fight without weapons. I box often."

"Oh," Jimin breathes. His body feels hot all over again when his eyes meets with Jungkook's confident ones.

"You're hotter than me."

"Mmh. We both are." Jungkook's replies without hesitation before he continues. "Your ex husband is a fool for cheating on you. If I had a pretty little husband like you, I won't trade him for others."

"Y-You-" Jimin splutters. "Is that flirting?"

"Yes," Jungkook admits without beating around the bush as Jimin sucks his breath.

"Is that....Do you always does that? Flirting with the people you just met?"

Jungkook is young, Jimin thinks. If his memories are not mistaken, Jungkook will be 26 this year while he would be 32 years old. Not to mention that he's a global superstar, surely he has a lot of things he wants to do to achieve more success instead of building a family and being someone's step dad.

Right?

"Not really," Jungkook replies. "Mostly, I see things as a strictly business thing, so I don't even think about it. But if it's my hyungs...Some of us have hooked up with each other before."

Oh.

"But you do fuck?" Jimin continues.

"Very rarely," Jungkook smiles under his mask. "Why are you curious about that all of the sudden?"

"Um," Jimin stammers, clipping his bra back when his son is full. "I guess...I just wanna know if you just flirt with me because you like me or..."

Jungkook hums, understanding. "You caught my eyes in your recent photoshoot with Calvin Klein. We should shoot together sometime. That'll break the internet, hm?"

"O-oh," Jimin squeaks. Cheeks flaring red for the millionth time this night. "Is that a yes?"

"Mmh?"

"You like me?"

Jungkook is silent for a while. His tattooed fingers taps on the car's steering wheel before he turns the vehicle to the right, following the map from the navigation application.

"If you agree to go on a date with me, maybe I'll know by then, Jimin ssi." Jungkook looks at him in the eyes through the mirror. "If you're up for it, of course. But I'm not sure if you'd like it. I've never taken anyone on a date before."

"But... Aren't you busy?" Jimin asks, biting on his plump lips under the mask at the invitation.

"I'll find some free time. What do you say?"

And without hesitation, Jimin smiles under his mask, feeling giddy.

"Yes," Jimin breathes. "I'll go out on a date with you."

Jungkook sharpens his eyes at the house in front of his sight as he stops the car, pulling his mask upwards to reveal his face. "It's an honor," Jungkook turns to the back to meets Jimin's face as the older instantly understands what Jungkook wants, removing his own mask away and leans forward to press a kiss on Jungkook's lips, both smiling into the kiss before they part their mouths, Jimin patting on Jungkook's biceps and squeezing it as a form of motivation while Jungkook loads his rifle with more bullets, just in case.