𝟖

Come in," Jungkook says, opening the door as he hides his body behind it. His eyes observe those two girls that's waltzing inside of his house. One of them, the girl in a red dress is bringing her hand up to tuck at her naturally red hair to the back of her ear while they both look, taking in around the house. Taking in Jungkook's simple interiors.

Jungkook locks the door and walks silently towards the girl in red before he wraps his arms around her, the tip of his rifle at the side of her head as his mouth flashes the girl in black in front of them a double meaning grin.

"What-Let go-!"

"So," he presses his gun on her head harder when Blair tries to fight him. "Are you guys going to tell me who the fuck sent you here?"

"It's your producer!!! We've already told you that!"

"Don't lie to me unless if you wish for me to blow her head a goodbye kiss. You think I'm dumb or something?"

"Please, please let me go! We're not lying, I swear!!" The girl in red pleads to him as Jungkook laughs. "If you're not lying to me then would you care to explain to me why your looks and your names looks nothing like my producer showed me?"

And for a moment, both of the girls are silent, staring at each other's eyes before Tessa's face slowly morphs from a scared looking expression to a sinister one. She laughs, her hand reaches under her black dress to pull out a sharp knife in her hand, and Jungkook tuts once.

"Because they're fucking dead." Blair says, chuckling a little before she elbows hard on Jungkook's stomach. A groan slips out of his lips as he releases his grip away from her. And then, she pulls out a gun out of her dress and begins to shoot, but Jungkook manages to avoid the bullet before he shoots her leg. A loud painful yelp escapes her lips as blood begins to pool out of her skin.

"BLAIR!!" Tessa shouts before she zeroes her eyes at him. "You son of a bitch. FUCKING DIE!!"

She then immediately charges at him with her sharp knife as Jungkook doesn't even hesitate to blow her head off thanks to his fast reflexes, watching the girl in black slowly stops on her tracks.

"NO!!!"

Her blood drips down on her face from her blown forehead before she falls to the ground, dead on the spot.

Blair shrieks in horror, a tear escapes from her eyes while Jungkook stares at her. His hands are running cold with adrenaline rushing through his veins. He kicks her gun away before he crouches down, bringing his hand to pull her hair to the back in a tight grip. His chest heaves while he brings the tip of his rifle towards her throat.

"That's your friend?" He speaks softly as the other girl breaks down. Gone was her crazy attempts to kill him as she sobs there, loosing her shit and refusing to reply to him while her eyes just lock at Tessa's lifeless body with her eyes still open while her copper blood continues to pool on the floor.

"Answer me."

"M-My girlfriend."

"Ah," Jungkook sighs. "Condolences to your girlfriend."

"F-fuck you," She spits, struggling to breathe properly as another sob is pulled out of her throat.

"If you guys weren't planning on killing me, maybe your pretty girlfriend would still be alive, hm? Now tell me who the fuck sent you here."

"P-please." She begs, defeated. "W-We just needed the money-"

"Who. Sent you." Jungkook tightens the grip on her hair as Blair winces. Her whole body shakes because of her cries before she speaks. "M-miss Audrey."

Jungkook lifts his eyebrows, confused at the unfamiliar name. "Who the fuck is Audrey??"

"She-She's your hater!!! A mentally ill one. She paid us each 50K for us to get rid of you and-and your team."

Jungkook takes a few moments to process that information. His heart drops a little as his eyes begin to be filled with tears.

"What do you mean my team."

"Your manager- Your bodyguards, all of them."

No.

No.

No, no, no, no, no.

"Guess this is what I get for sending people to kill them." She dares to laugh as Jungkook clenches his jaw, trying his best to calm himself down.

The complete audacity.

"Where can I find that bitch."

Jungkook digs the tip of his rifle into her wound on her right leg as she screams, bringing her hand on his in an attempt to stop him.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!!"

"HER ADDRESS IS IN MY PHONE! LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD! IT HURTS!!"

"Take your damn phone out." Jungkook breathes as the latter curses under her breath, her shaky hand travels at her dress' pocket while Jungkook watches her opening her phone and goes through her messages, finding the culprit's address before she throws her phone towards him.

"There. NOW LET GO OF ME!!"

Jungkook then retreats the tip of the gun from her wound. His eyes scan the detailed address stated in the text before he smiles at her, satisfied.

"Good girl. Thanks for your cooperation."

A loud bang escapes from his rifle as blood splatters to the ground. The girl in red from earlier is now dead on the cold floor, probably about to meet her girlfriend in hell as Jungkook takes a step back and rushes towards his room to change.

His head is rushing with millions of thoughts while his heart beats fast. His hands still feel cold as he slides his body armor on his naked body and covers it with a black shirt and a jacket since it's cold outside. He also puts on his knee pads and covers it with his cargo pants before his eyes land on his Simon Riley ghost mask on the table besides his bed.

I'll use that to cover my face, he thinks.

He then loads his rifle with bullets once again and stuff his backups in a bag, coming out of his bedroom and picking up the girl's gun from earlier before he puts on his mask, stepping out of his comfort zone.

The outside of his house is nothing but silence. Not a single person spotted except for the dark and cold atmosphere and a sign of a crash coming from the house besides him.