ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Just shiny hot summer day, trio is out as always, walking around, leaving their signs everywhere, normally making people angry and getting popular and popular day by day by destroying everything they see.
Felix, Jake and Yeounjun were running from old man who was cursing them.
"Jun! Faster oh my god! He's gonna catch us!" Blonde shouted and laughed along way.

Once they found abandoned four floor building, they climbed up stairs and decided to take small break there.
Blonde with "Slipknot" black shirt and green jorts sat on ground and tried to catch his breath. "Do you have lighter?" He asked Jake who was taking off his black hoodie off. "I have it there." He panted and threw lighter at blonde.

"Careful you fucker." Freckled boy murmured and lightened up his cigarette.
Yeounjun was looking around area to check if anyone was looking for them. "Huh, we're fine, we're fine." He panted.
Felix grabbed his phone from pocket and looked in camera. "My shadows! God they're gone!"

"Please stop with that gay shit, take it off."
"What?! It's sexy, just look how good i look." Blonde said and leaned in to kiss Jake on lips.

"FUCK OFF YOU- THAT'S DISGUSTING!"
"Okay chill, homies can kiss eachother too y'know?"

"Forget it, share some with me, that's all we have." Male said and took cigarette from Blonde's fingers.

"Where are we planning to go now?"
"You don't like this place Jun? It's great, comforting and calm." Felix said and looked up in the blue sky.

Suddenly they heard footsteps nearby. Blonde startled and decided to check who found their precious place.

"Hey! Fuck face! What do you want?!" Yeounjun shouted.

Blonde ran and looked down from roof to see male with black leather jacket and black oversized pants.

"What if he came for drugs?" Felix murmured and glanced over his friends.
Jake made eye contact with blonde before looking down at unfamiliar face. "What did you came for? Candy?"

"What candy? I'm always coming here at my free time." He said, he looked really nervous and confused.

"God, he's not one of us, don't tell him anything." Yeounjun said and sighed.

"Do you have any drugs to sell?" Jake asked.
"God, you asshole don't tell him- oh my god." Yeounjun shouted and rubbed his face with both of his hands.

"I don't have any... And i won't tell anyone either, i just want you to leave, because i found that place first." Dark haired said and started to walk near building.

"Here he comes..." Jake murmured and cursed under his breath.

They waited until dark haired finally reached roof, Felix sat on ground and started smoking last cigarette they had left.
"I promise I won't say a word about this, please can you leave now?"

"Why?" Blonde asked, taking big puff of cigarette.

"Just wanted to have calm afternoon what's the problem?"

"I feel like he has something and just wants to keep it by himself, come on pretty babe, give us some" Jake said and chuckled, Yeounjun following by.

Hyunjin shrugged uncomfortably and looked away, he didn't want to look at their disgusting faces again.

Felix looked up and down at male, he leaned on ground with his elbow and took another drag from cigarette.

Jake and Yeounjun walked closer to male, Jake grabbed him by arms and other grabbed his backpack, opening it instantly.
Blonde watched scene from afar, laughing how taller protested when all of his things fell on ground.

"Oh, we have Da Vinci here! Look at those!" Yeounjun laughed and stepped on sketchbook with his dirty converse.
Three of them laughed at male, finding fun how he struggled to collect all things that fell on ground because of wind.

Blonde sighed, he held cigarette with his teeth, finally he got up from ground and walked closer to male, kneeling infront of him, grabbing multiple brushes in his tiny hands.

"T-thank you..." Taller whispered, his voice barely audible.

Blonde looked up at his friends and all of them laughed along, once he grabbed some he leaned closer to another. "I would suck you off."

Jake and Yeounjun burst out laughing meanwhile Hyunjin tried not to hit blonde in face who was smirking infront of him.
He couldn't take it anymore. He pushed freckled on ground, grabbing his band shirt, he made pretty tight fist and punched other in face.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Yeounjun shouted and kicked him before helping bleeding blonde up.

Felix stared at taller with annoying smirk. "You mad brah?" His best friend would be proud for those words, but in different situation.

"Learn some manners you child." He muttered and cleaned his leather jacket. "Fucking disgusting." He whispered and grabbed his items, throwing them in his bag and leaving three alone.

"Interesting..." Blonde whispered, not taking that smirk off of his face."

To be continued... ༆

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 ♡

                      ~𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐝~