ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"I think we should add some more glasses! These aren't enough!" Dark haired male yelled at his helpers, his ears red from anger.

"But you didn't invite everyone so why are you worried about it?" Jisung asked older, following him around. "I learned my lesson, those idiots keep breaking my stuff everytime they come over." 

"Mr.Lee, the order just came, do you want me to grab it for you?" Manager asked. Minho turned to face latter with deathstare. "Are you playing with me?" Manager looked down with apologetic look. "N-no sir." "Then grab the fucking order and put it in my bedroom.

Poor guy nodded and ran to door, as quick as possible.

You might wonder who this guy Minho is. He is son of popular business leader Mr.Lee  he's pretty popular around the town, known as "cat boss" he's well teached and runs business with his dad. His biggest priorities are his cats: Sonnie, doongie and Dori. Lay a finger on them and you're dead.

once he was satisfied by how everything looked he grabbed car keys and left mansion. "Ji, i'm heading to mall, i'll take you to clinic." he called out and latter happily walked towards Minho. both of them settled into car, Minho started engine and headed to clinic where Jisung worked.

"anything new out there?" older asked. "actually we're having new patient, i'm so happy for him." latter replied with soft smile on his face. "hm, already friends with him?" "oh! actually yes! i talked to him alot... he's so fun." Minho glanced over male with curiosity before turning his attention back to road. "what's his name" "Felix."

hearing the name, older pressed brake pedal, almost making Jisung hit his head. thank god there was no other cars at this hour. "F-felix- Lee... Felix?" Minho asked, kinda shocked as he stared at latter. Jisung rubbed his forehead, confused. "y-yeah, what's wrong?" Minho huffed and contiued to drive to clinic. "dude, that whore is a fucking drug addict, a fucking cumdu-" "OKAY, OKAY, STOP... I don't wanna hear it." Jisung interruped, not satisfied by sudden information. 

silence consumed them, younger looking out from window, focusing on how sun was slowly setting. "why did you even talk to him? gosh Jisung..." latter sighed and rubbed his temple with one hand. Jisung glanced over male and murmured. "i didn't knew which 'rank' he was on... but he seems good guy-" "not until he spreads his legs for-" "I SAID STOP!"

_

"don't pick me up, i'll take bus back home... goodbye Minnie!" Jisung smiled at older and watched as he drove back home. as he started walking towards clinic, he thought about blonde. what if he's manipulative and just tried to get close to Jisung? maybe he'll rob him someday? or worse... NO! brunette slapped himself to go back to his normal mind and entered clinic. he smiled at employee and turned to left where his patients were. brunette walked towards changing room and stepped inside quietly. he grabbed his white uniform and put it on.

it wasn't easy to be in the white cloth all day, it started to annoy Han alot, but there was nothing he could do. he took the files from his locker and went to the room where other trainees and workers were. "good evening everyone, how's it going?" others looked up from their phones and laptops, replying in group. "everything's going well." Jisung nodded and sat in his rolling chair, sighing. 

"anything new from Mingyu?" (i just randomly chose name don't mind me) Lily shook her head in dissapointment. "he's getting even worse, we tried every kind of therapies and training but his self-loathing just gets worse" latter nodded in approval. "maybe we should send him out in different clinic?" male noticed how uninterested they were and decided to stay silent and do his own work.