sᴛʀᴜɢɢʟᴇs

𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬

Felix payed for their bill and left cafe, he was still confused by Seungmins' actions, if he could he would pay him back with something, but oops... He had no money... weather was so hot today, blonde decided to stay at home, do nothing and lay in his bed as long as he wanted.

once he reached to Chan's place he knocked on door and tried to open it. "coming!" he heard older say. Chan opened door, looking more serious than ever. "where have you been?" he asked softly but there was little bit of anger in his tone. Felix didn't answer, walked to kitchen, opening fidge and grabbing energy drink from door shelf, opening it with his tiny fingers. 

"oh? so we're ignoring eachother now?" Chan murmured, closing the fridge zdoor. Felix glared at latter with annoying expression. Chans' face instantly softened, he took one step closer to male and crossed his arms on his chest. "i'm just asking, because i'm worried about you." he whispered. 

Felix put the drink on counter and truned to Chan, leaning even closer. "i was at Jun's place... i'm always there when i'm leaving." he lied. "for four days, Felix?" Chan straightened his pose and looked deep into Felixs' eyes. 'Chan, stop..." blonde whispered, knowing he won't be able to stop the urge. Chan thinned his lips and whispered. "come here." he opened his strong arms for younger. Felix leaned into hug, knowing he wouldn't be able to gain what he's looking for. 

Chan tightened his grip on Felix, buring his face in males' neck. "i was worried." he managed to whisper. Felix pulled back just enough to look into olders' eyes. 

𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆... 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆...

blonde cupped Chans' face and leaned for a kiss, but instead he got olders' hand on his lips. "you have to stop." Chan replied. "i'm not the one you're looking for, Yongbok... wake up... you'll find somebody else, who will take care of you, because i won't." he replied and let go off Felix's mouth. 

defeated and betrayed, Felix rested his forehead on Chans' shoulder. "what if i don't want somebody?" he replied, his voice thick. "you have to let me go..." older said, rubbing soothing circles onto Felixs' back. Felix pulled back and wiped tears that began to fall on his cheeks, he grabbed his drink and quickly walked upstairs, he turned to right side where his and Chan's bedroom was, Blonde walked inside and locked door, leaning on it. 

"maybe he's right" he whispered to himself and closed his eyes tight, trying not to cry as lump formed in his throat. it was hard for him to let go off only person who was by his side whenever something was wrong. it wasn't time to think about this. for now he wanted to think about something that he could pay for Seungmin.

fact that everyone is neighborhood called him 'whore' and he was known for taking drugs and being failed child, he had his own side which nobody has ever seen. side which always helped old people to do something they didn't knew, to feed stray dogs and cats, make someone laugh when they felt down. 

he just needed right place and right people around. he took deep breath and wiped tears away, he jumped on bed and grabbed Chans' laptop. he opened browser and searched: 'what can i gift to an artist?' (he's so cute I can't) he scrolled through some answers and pictures, frustration growing time by time. "fuck, he's an artist, he might already have everything..." he muttured and contiued searching.

he was so tired that he had to put his bangs on the sides, which he always kept on the front. he got up and opened Chans' drawer, searching for pen and paper, once ge collected them he wrote down everything that he could buy, without checking prices.