ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Music blasted as everyone swayed to the rythm of techno. Yeji and Beomgyu as the most drunken ones danced with any stranger they saw. others lost in conversation, sipping their drinks.

"where did they go?" Hyunjin asked, his eyebrows frowned little bit. "Chan felt uneasy and Seungmin decided to follow-" "i know that but why are they late?" male interrupted Changbin.

"maybe Chan got... jealous?" Sana asked and glanced over Changbin. he trailed off and rubbed back of his neck. "uhm- w-why would he? is he F-Felix's boyfriend?" Hyunjin shook his head. "they're best friends but... maybe there's something going on between them?"

"where's blondie tho?" Sana asked and looked around the area. "on the dance floor."

Felix was dancing alone, despite the dizziness and sickness he felt, he still swayed and banged his head on the beat, his eyes closed, lost in his own world. he would join different girls or boys to dance with him.

Hyunjin took a sip from his cup, one arm draped around Sanas' shoulders. his eyes darted around the dance floor until blonde hair caught his eye. he zoned out. watching how males' hair was falling on his forehead, slightly ruined guyliner, those plump lips... woah woah, stop there Hyunjin.

"do you think i have a chance?" voice interruped his thoughts. Changbin was looking at male too. his eyes filled with nothing but hope. "if he doesn't play hard to get... maybe you do." Hyunjin mumbled and took another sip of alchohol, feeling it warm up his throat. he sighed before continuing. "ask him out or else..."

Changbin bit his lower lip before getting up but... Chan stormed in main area, his eyes red, burning with anger, Seungmin running behind him, yelling something no one understood.

Changbin froze when he saw Chan getting Felix, his fingers tugging blondes' shirt tight as he yelled, still barely audible, Changbin glanced at Hyunjin before taking one step closer. only to see Chan dragging male out of palace.

_

"what the fuck, Felix? what the fuck?!" "you think that's normal? you think that shit you do is stuff normal brained people do?" "are you fucking sick?!" he yelled as he dragged Felix to neaby corner, but far enough from mansion. "the fuck are you talking about?!" Felix yelled back. "you've been laying around every single fucked up guy here?! acting like a fucking whore just to get the shit you take?" Chan said, his eyes wide, pointing finger at Felix. blonde stared at older.

"i'm disgusted, so fucking disgusted, i let you stay at my place when your own family abandoned you! i let you share bed with me! Yongbok i saw you as my little brother and that's how you're gonna pay?! huh?!" Felix gritted his teeth, fighting urge to not break down. "it has nothing to do with you! nothing at al-" "YES IT DOES YOU PIECE OF SHIT, IT DOES BECAUSE I HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOU ALIVE!" "NOBODY ON THIS EARTH ASKED YOU TO SAVE ME, NO ONE CHIRS!" 

tears welled up in Chans' eyes,  he murmured. "you've been assaulted haven't you?"

"..."

"ANSWER FELIX! SOMEONE. FORCED. THEMSELVES. ON. YOU. RIGHT?!"

"...stop"

"I WON'T REPEAT IT AGAIN!''

"CHAN STOP!" Felix cried out as tears finally fell. his voice slowly turning into small hiccups. "stop... i beg you..."

Chan stared at male with wide eyes, hearing truth from his own lips felt like world crumbled around them.

"was some 5 grams worth your body? your life?" Chans' voice started to shake. "Felix sniffled, wishing he could dig a hole and hide in it forever. "was it worth being traumatized for rest of your lif-"