ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ

𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

"Don't get out of my sight two of you deal?" Jun warned both of them before going to bar section, ordering drink for himself. Blonde stared at him and didn't realize that Jake left somewhere too. 

now he was all alone, he shrugged and mumbled something to himself before going to order drink for himself too. he grabbed one small glass bottle of beer before walking around area.

loud techno music filled the mansion, crowd moving on rythm, some drinking, some already making out. his eyes wandered around, trying to find anyone who seem to sell any drug. "it's going to be long night." he mumbled.

_

"Drink! drink! drink! drink!" everyone cheered as Beomgyu chugged whole bottle, his nose and cheeks red. Girls laughed at him as he collapsed back on couch and giggled. Hyunjin and Seungin sitting next to him, smiling too. Hyunjin chuckled and helped Beomgyu to eat something after drinking so much.

"easy there, there's no rush." he said softly, helping latter to wipe his mouth. suddenly someone from behind wrapped her hands around Hyunjin's neck, making him look up. "you're so caring, sweetie." Sana complimented. Hyunjin couldn't help but blush slightly. "it- it's nothing..." Sana rolled her eyes and went to sit between him and Seungmin.

Feeling sudden interruption, Seungmin side eyed female and moved away from her. "So, what are we planning today? also where's everyone? i was waiting for Minho's friends here but there's none..." Yeji turned around and saw Minho with black loose shirt and grey pants on. not outift to wear when you're throwing a party yeah? it's normal for him.

Yeji grinned and called out. "our kitty cat came finally!" everyone looked up and waved and said their kind of 'hellos' to male. Minho sat next to Seungmin because there was only place to sit. Seungmin was on verge to blow up. Sana earlier, now Minho, he was stuck between two people, not sitting comfortably at all.

"where's Jisungie? he said he'll be here as same time as you guys." male asked. everyone shrugged. "okay, okay i'll just call him if he comes late-" "SURPRISEEEE!!!" squirrel boy wrapped his arms around male from back almost choking him. luckily Minho was strong enough to grab male and throw him in the middle of table from back, shattering glasses and drinks. "YO, YO, YO, MY SHIRT IDIOT!" Niki yelled and sat up from couch quickly. Hyunjin was looking at Sana, trying to calm her down, caressing her cheek. 

Minho and Jisung laughed at everyone, younger rubbing his back from how hard he fell. "you idiot my ass hurts now!" "it's your fault." Minho replied confidently. Yeji and Beomgyu laughing their asses off as alchohol took lead in their bodies. "okay okay enough of that" Han chuckled, still rubbing his back, he glanced all over place, looking for someone specific.

he tapped Minho on shoulder to get his attention. "uhm... did you see 'him' anywhere?" Minho tilted his head to side, frowned expression on his face. "see who?" Jisung pouted and wrapped his arms around Minhos'. "lix... i told you i invited him over." 

even when music was loud, everyone on table heard what Jisung said."hm? Lix... you mean Lee Felix?" Niki asked. Hyunjin and Seungmin straightened their postures, slightly concerned. "uhm... yes i called him to come here, i wanted him to get along with y'all." Sana furrowed her eyebrows and chuckled. "get along? pfft... he wouldn't love to" Han sighed and sat up from couch, looking around before stepping out from group. "i'll find him!"

_

"can i have one more bottle please?" Blonde asked short, buff male, wearing classic button-up shirt with tie on, who was standing as bartender in mansion. male nodded and handed Felix another bottle. "you're drinking too much for your age y'know that?" blonde looked up at male and chuckled. "like you were older than me hm? he smirked. bartender smiled back and said. "i'm 25." Felix widened his eyes. "oh... not too old then" he chuckled and took one big chug of beer. "what's your name?" "Felix."