ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

New day, New memories...

Alarm ringed on 7:15, Hyunjin opened one eye, reached out and turned it off. He groaned softly before hugging pillow tight, squeezing the life out of it.

Finally he found courage to get up and went in shower, brushing his teeth, washing his face. He had really important lesson to attend to and Hyunjin was looking forward to it.

As his routine he made toast for him and took Kkami for walk.

Weather outside wasn't that bad, just the way Hyunjin loved; Rainy but warm. Once he arrived at studio he left Kkami in nearby park, there were lot of great and kind people who knew Hyunjin and he trusted them to keep Kkami safe.

"There you go, be good boy okay? Don't make anyone angry." Hyunjin patted Kkami on head and waved hand to dog.

He walked towards building, seeing Seungmin nearby. "You and you're dog." Seungmin shook his head and both of them walked towards class.

"Y'know it's just me and Kkami in my life, i treat him like my kid." Hyunjin chuckled, wrapping arm around younger's shoulder.
Both of them sat in corner of room and took out their things. Getting ready for lecture.

"I haven't slept last night." Younger said. "Oh? Studying right? I understand that." Hyunjin replied, doodling over paper.
Other students filled room quickly and lecture started.

"Well boys and girls, you know the exhibition is already starting, we don't have specific genre or thing to draw, just anything you'd like and that goes by your style."

Teacher started walking between tables, tapping his arm as he continued. "Last time voters noticed that most students had drawn same thing, y'know why it was so bad? Because almost 10 painting was the same and picture was from internet. What a great future artists we have! He clapped his hands and turned to face everyone.

"But..." He took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm counting on my team, i know you guys can make a best piece ever."

Everyone looked at eachother, little bit concerned of what they were going to paint. But Hyunjin already had ideas, already sketching as he smiled to himself. "I will make it" he whispered to himself.
Seungmin looked at male. "Everything's okay? Did you get the idea already?"

"I kinda did, i just need to make it perfect." Older replied. Hyunjin looked up from his sketchbook, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Wanna go to art store after class?"

                                     _

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒚, 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒏?

Win? To sell my body to someone I don't even know? Is that a win?

"Jun, I'm not experienced in that, find someone better who can do it, I'm not going there at all!" Blonde shouted, pacing back and forth.

"Can't you calm down for a sec?! We already made deal and if you don't go, they'll kill all three of us. We're getting double, Felix, Double." Older replied.
Lix glared at Yeounjun and Jake, seeing nothing but disappointment.

Do i have anything to lose? Why does it matter who i sleep with? Isn't drugs what i live for?

But something was still holding him back. there was side of him which still loved himself.
"I'm going..." He mumbled, not daring to look back at his friends. Jun and jake both looked at each other, surprised by Felix's sudden answer.