ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs

𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔, 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆!

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒄

𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔!

                                      _

He was sitting on roof of Yeounjun's house, biting off the skin from his already dried lips, taste of blood keeping him in reality.
Weed filled his lungs time by time,warming his cold body. His eyes shined as he stared at constellations in the sky, adoring them.

At least at the sky - Not his cursed face.
He wished to rip his skin off from his face, to never see those disgusting dots on his cheeks, his whole body.

He took one big drag of cigarette, his small sob making him almost choke on air. He coughed quietly, trying not to be loud.

His small quiet whines filled the lonely night.

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝒊 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔...

𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔.

𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆.

He heard familiar car honking, he looked down, wiping his tears away to see Chan looking around to find a male. He sniffled and wiped his face roughly before throwing last part of cigarette on roof and jumping from there like he was a cat with 9 lives.

Chan startled when he saw male, watching as he made way towards his car.

"You startled me" he said, watching as blonde sat in backseat. "I thought you loved sitting in front seat." "I'm not on mood."
Finally Chan drove back to his house. tensed because male hasn't said anything since he sat in car.

"Some music?"

"Yes."

"Okay." Chan smiled and turned on radio, listening to whatever played. Chan hummed along unfamiliar song, finding it calming.

"Where's my playlist?" Blonde murmured, looking out from window to darkness around.

"Oh, i left it in my room, i was clean⎯ " "i told you to have it when i'm sitting in this cursed car and i don't want to hear all of your reasons why it's not here! It's fucking disgusting!"

He pushed himself on the seat and crossed his arms over his chest, looking angry. "Sorry" older whispered and looked in internal mirror to check on male.

He tried to change on different radio connections to find something that Felix liked, but there was nothing. Huffing and feeling frustrated Chan turned off radio.

                                   _

"Wake up sleepy head, we're home." Older murmured and shook blonde's shoulder.
Felix only groaned and curled himself up on backseat. Chan huffed and decided to play his role as a dad. "Okay, come here." He said with a sigh and knelt so younger could get on his back.