ᴇᴍᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ

𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭

Silence. Just silence. Only thing that blonde could hear right now. He haven't moved from the place for 15 minutes straight, frozen like a statue.

"Fuck it." He muttered and got up from floor, leaving two male alone in home, he stumbled to door and opened it, once he left that damn house he banged the door hard - enough to make windows shake.

Blonde hid the pack of 'candy' in his pocket which in fact was big, enough to fit laptop. He went to his traditional place, where he never ever brought anyone. This place was near that building he first met Hyunjin.

It was abandoned building, almost the same as other one, it had 4 room on 3 floors, the roof was all clean, best place to watch the sunset. He loved it.

He would come to this place whenever he had problems, whenever he needed meditation. It was calming, even at the nights.

But isn't it great when you have somebody else with you to watch that perfect pinkish sunset? Imagine summer hot days, sun is slowly going down, you ran on stairs to catch up with it, that person following you behind. Both of you try to catch your breath as you watch sun slowly going for a little nap. You turn around to them, whisper those 3 words that blonde never ever said to anyone, Then share the most passionate kiss ever. You pull back to gasp for air and stare at their sparkly eyes, promising to never leave.

Never.

And here he was, sitting on the cemented roof, waiting for sun to set, he had lot of questions, not to himself but to life.
Yes, he regretted what he did. And it killed him inside. Tears welled up in his eyes, his chin started quivering as blonde struggled to keep his emotions in check. He got tired of crying alone, it never helped, he believed that it was better to crying alone, but right now he felt so alone, he needed somebody to hold his tears, tell him that everything would be okay even if blonde always denied it.

He startled when his phone buzzed, letting out small gasp at sudden interruption. Felix grabbed phone from his pocket. '𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧' He accepted call, waiting for older to start conversation.

"Where are you? I just prepared dinner, do you want me to pick you up or you'll come by yourself?" Older filled Felix with questions until he made Chan to shut up.
"I'll come by myself." He murmured in low voice, keeping his emotions in check. "Alright, I'm waiting."

_

"Welcome back, how was your day?" Chan asked, but he got ignorance in return. "Alright..." He said to himself and raised his hands in defense as blonde walked past him and to the kitchen. Chan followed him back and sat to his side, grabbing Felix's plate to put some food on it.

"Eat well." He murmured and waited for younger to take first bite, but he didn't. Felix was staring at food with no emotion on his face. "No appetite, Lix?" Yes, he lost his appetite long time ago, he felt that his starving was starting all over again. He didn't want to give older more things to worry about. Not when he saved him once already, when Felix's starving almost turned into anorexia.

"If you want you can just take small bites and then sleep okay? I don't want you to sleep while starving." Older said with worried tone, putting his hand on Felix's shoulder, giving it little squeeze. Felix could eat but the memories from earlier still lingered in his mind. Their faces, their voice, their touch, everything made him want to throw up. Wasn't he acting too brave for a situation like this?

"Can i go to sleep?" Blonde finally said after being silent from the moment he entered home. Latter nodded, with a sigh he grabbed his own dishes and started washing them. "Night, Yongbok..." He mumbled.