ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑... 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕

Words lingered in Felix's mind. Sweat dripping on his forehead. "Chan..." he whispered.

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒐... 𝒀𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒃𝒐𝒌, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆

Alarm ringed and made blonde startle on sound, he looked at sun light coming from outside, tear dripping on his nose and onto sheets.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes tiredly, his hair messy, blonde. Blonde let out low deep groan and leaned on headboard, looking around at surroundings.

Freckled boy sighed and jumped off from bed, grabbing his clothes, quickly dressing up and going in bathroom. After leaving he fixed his hair, giving bangs more attention. Once he finished he walked to Chan's drawer and picked up black eye shadow, going back to mirror and slowly adding it under his eyelid.

He walked one step away from mirror to check out how he looked. Blonde fixed his hair once again.

Suddenly older knocked on door, making Felix jump slightly. "Come in." He replied. Chan peeked inside before fully facing latter. "Morning, lixie, what do you want for breakfast today?" Felix faced Chan and shook his head. "No appetite... Sorry, and i gotta go." He murmured, walking towards nightstand and taking his phone. "Oh? Where?" Chan got curious, furrowing his brows as he walked inside. "Want me to take you there?" "No, thanks, i prefer going alone." With that he walked past Chan walking downstairs.

He knelt down and grabbed his shoes, he decided to wear different ones today because his favorite converses were into laundry. He grabbed white, unbranded sporty shoes, putting them on quickly before standing back up and leaving house.

11:50. Yep for Chan it was breakfast time because Felix never woke up earlier than that, dinner was on 2-3 A:M because that's when blonde was coming back home.

He watched from window as latter left, feeling pang of sadness in his heart.

Felix walked on streets, looking into phone and smoking cigarette with another one, he searched in map for nearby art places like he promised himself to go. Finally he bumped into one that was near that art studio. "Wonder why everyone goes there..." He murmured and started walking freely to the destination, letting out big smoke from his beautiful plump lips.

After walking for some time he finally reached to the store he was looking for, he threw cigarette on ground, stepping on it before walking into store. Thank god there was no one around, neon pink haired girl with pircing on her lip smiled and greeted him. "Morning, welcome to store" her voice was warm and magnetic.

Blonde nodded and started walking towards shelves, checking out different types of paints and canvases.

He picked out some brushes and different colors of acrylic paints, he walked into sketchbook area and grabbed two of them. He smiled to himself as he looked down at everything he grabbed. Before leaving to pay he went and grabbed one medium size canvas and brought it to the checkout.

Before he could put everything down he glanced over door and saw two familiar faces walking in.

"I just needed white oil because ugh! I always forget to buy it" girl giggled and entered store with tall long haired male.