Chapter two: the day

That day, Yeji woke up very willing and with a smile on her face to carry out her plan, which would be in a few hours, in a place that she searched on the internet, which had very good reviews.

Everything seemed to be perfectly planned in her head, every step she had to take so that the meeting wouldn't be a complete disaster.

But first, she had to make sure she had appropriate clothing for the occasion.

No matter how much she searched through her closet, she couldn't find anything that would be flashy or provocative to a man, beyond a couple of overly dressy dresses she wore to work or overly casual clothes like jeans and hoodies.

So, after breakfast, she took the keys to her car and went to buy the most daring dress she could find in the place, which she was not used to, but she knew that she would only wear it for that night.

"Can I try this one on?" She told the woman at the boutique, after half an hour of arriving at the place.

"Of course, follow me here." The woman indicated with a smile, walking in front of her, to take her to the changing rooms.

After a couple of seconds, Yeji found herself looking in a full-length mirror, wearing a very short black dress, with a large heart-shaped neckline that showed off a lot of her breasts and fit perfectly to her figure.

She had never felt so sexy and daring before in her life.

"This is the one." She smiled, feeling much more confident than she ever had.

After that, she also bought some shoes appropriate for the occasion, accompanying it with some accessories of the same color.

When she returned to her house, satisfied with her purchase, her best friend made her a call, which she could not refuse.

"So, I'll pick you up at nine o'clock, okay?"

Yeji rolled her eyes, as she washed her hands after finishing eating.

"Lia, do you really have to go? I don't think it's necessary for you to-"

"Shut up and I hope you're at your door at that time, because I won't come up and look for you, understood?"

"Understood, Captain Choi."

But only she knew that this time, she had to leave her best friend out of her plan.

It was twenty minutes before the scheduled time, but Yeji was already on her way to the location, while her phone rang and rang, although she had made sure to leave it at home, so that Lia couldn't reach her.

And that was when she found herself going to a different place, in case her friend decided to come for her, which she knew would happen. She arrive half an hour later at the place.

When Yeji got out of the car, she felt the cold breeze giving her goosebumps and she slightly regretted not having brought a coat with her, but then she composed herself, adjusting her brown hair, her neckline, and her dress to enter the place.

She hadn't even entered, when she could already feel several men's gazes on her, mostly on how long and toned her legs looked and the way the makeup on her eyes stood out.

She then approached the security man at the door, who also looked at her from head to toe, shamelessly.

"Your ID, miss."

Yeji pulled out her ID and showed it to the man, who looked at her for a few seconds longer than he should and then nodded, letting her pass.

"Thank you."