chapter 6: Please, Stay.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Yoko's POV

i woke up with the sound of the heavy rain outside.

I freshen up myself and make a coffee while I'm waiting to the water to be boil, while I'm waiting i watched the busy road through my window.

I reminisce the moment yesterday night where Ms. Faye did it again.

She did wipe my tears. When she did that my heart was beating so fast, Her eyes that been seems sincere for her apologize got me, it got me weak that my tears can't stop from falling.

I didn't cry because of her apology but I cried because of my half brother.

Before I went out of the restaurant yesterday, I washed my hands then my brother called so I got out of the restaurant and sat at Lisa's pick up car trunk.

*/Phone Called*

"Hey yoko, did you got out of the hospital now?" Kirk, my half brother asked. He always seems busy, his voice sounds busy and in rush.

"yes by the way did you have dinner already? you can join us, Jennie and her wife Lisa's reserve a dinner for me you can come" I invited him in my most cheerful voice, I'm waiting for him to ask me if  im totally ok now or if  feeling anything bad, but he didn't.

"I don't care yoko, I just called you because our grandparents wants to know if you're out of the hospital to pay it already" His reply broke me into pieces, i know im so soft to be broken by that words but this is me the one who has super thin glass heart that have a super thick stone heart family.

After that he hung up and leave me with my heart who's falling to pieces but as i look up to hold my tears from falling down the cold wind hugged my body and give me goosebumps that i hug my own.

I stayed there in that position until someone put their jackets on me. She sat next to me a 3 steps a way from where I'm sitting. It's Ms. Faye Malisorn.

The professional math teacher who's the reason while I got hospitalized but it's ok now I already said to Jennie and Lisa that we're fine and nothing to worry about, but this math professor was stubborn.

She personally apologize to because she said the guilt was eating her, She even did volunteer her self to send me home because Jennie and Lisa can't since their way was to province.

When We're on the Amor Cafe I can sense her that she's looking at me straight to my eye when I'm not looking at her, The Spark I'm feeling in when we do eye contact is something special that the butterfly on my stomach are going crazy.

I got disturb when I heard the sound of boiling water dispenser I quickly turned it off and make a coffee.

It's still early in the morning so I sat at my Study table that facing the busy road, I did all the activities I missed when I got hospitalized.

I didn't care about the time since it's Friday and it's just an orientation day for as a students.

When I'm done doing it all I took my shower and get ready to have a lunch outside the dorm.