chapter 9: After glow

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Yoko's POV

My eyes still close because the sun ray hit my eye. I wake up with a headache, it was a year ago when I last got drunk.— As I open my eyes I saw that my clothes was change and when i roam my eyes,

“this is not my room, where am i?” I whispered to myself while I sat and rest my back at the headboard of the bed, I close my eyes to try to remember what happen yesterday night.

I got disturb from thinking when the bathroom door did open, I watch the woman who's wearing a white polo shirt and a beige trousers,

She look so gorgeous in that fit.

“Oh you're awake, there's a hot chocolate drink downstairs. Drink it to reduce the head ache” She said while folding the sleeves until it reach her elbow infront of a mirror infront her of the bed.

I wonder what time is it now because I still have a class to attend and she's my professor.—I search for my phone but i couldn't find it.

“Did you see my phone?” I ask her, “No, I didn't” She answered and walks toward to the door and about to open the door but she stop

“Stand up already, I'm hungry.” She said and walk away.

“Tsk, where the hell that damn phone” I search for it again but I still didn't find it so, I decided to just find it later because my stomach was now asking for food.

Before i go downstairs I freshen up myself first before we eat breakfast.

As I look at the calm ambiance of her house I can tell that this is her really house,

But why she did bring me here instead of sending me at my dorm?

I shook my head and continue walking until I reach the dinning table where she's waiting for me, I sat beside her and she just look at me.

Her eyes was emotionless just like who she stared when she didn't like a thing, I got confuse so I look at her with my brows showing a confusement. But she just shakes her head and start eating the breakfast that the maids serve.

While I'm eating the sudden question of what happen yesterday night was bragging me now, I'm so confused.

Maybe I did something inappropriate yesterday night that's why Faye was looks upset now?, Omy. I really need to ask her now. So I did.

“What happen yesterday night?, I couldn't remember a thing” I asked while chewing the food.

“can't remember?” she answered my question with a question what a nice.

“that's why I ask you, you look upset by the way did I do something inappropriate?” I asked her with my voice that sounds slumber.

She's now looking at me but I bowed my head.

“Don't avoid or ignore me if I really did something inappropriate that night.” I additional said while still sound slumber with my head bowed.

“Yoko.” she said and stop for a while “Let's just talk about this later” She said in her quite firm voice and continue eating, I aslo continue and once we're done I go straight to her bedroom and find my clothes that i was wearing yesterday.