chapter 27: Back and Forth

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Faye's POV

Tomorrow I'll be leaving US to get my collection like books, paintings and some of my personal things to move in here.

Yoko and I kept a distance to each other since the day that I told her that James was cheating on her, Kirk already gave some clue about all these things to Lisa; I'll be meeting them later since Lisa and Jennie have a vacation here for 3 days.

I already contacted Yoko's grandparents to inform them that I'll be signing off the contract that i sigh to be Yoko's tutor; I'm still waiting for their response but I stop teaching yoko to calm the atmosphere between us.

I know Yoko would probably upset now for what we talked 2days ago.

However, I'm now driving all the way through amor café to sign some papers and work the papers that I left as the professor who left for business.

Afterwards of driving, I reach the amor café and carried sunny and my briefcase that full of papers and all.

~~~~

As the moment passed by working on those papers, I sense that someone was looking at me from outside so i look at the direction where i think the person is but I saw no one.

I'm still looking through the giant window waiting if someone will appear but as I wait for something happen the stuff distract me carrying a envelope.

“Excuse me miss but someone want to give you this” The stuff said and hand me the envelope then he went back to his work.

“what?” I murmured thinking who send me this,

I open the envelope and it was a letter saying about my health, maybe it's my personal doctor who send me this but he's gone a long time ago now I don't know where did he go but he's gone like a thin air who flies silently.

The letter said I have a heart disease when I was a kid but i don't believe it because as far as I know i don't have any disease when I was a kid, I've never been hospitalized or what.

My phone rang and it was Lisa and probably they arrived already.

*/phone call*

Faye “Hello? Lisa?”

Lisa “Oui Faye we arrived already”

Faye “Ow welcome here Lisa, where are you now guys?”

Lisa “We still at the airport picking up our laugage” Lisa, then she hand the phone to Jennie since she gets their laugage

Faye “Should I pick you up?” I ask while I tied up my things

Jennie “Oh no it's ok. Kirk will pick us up, just meet us to [location]” Jennie said before she hung up the call.

*/end call*

The call ends and so I proceed to enter the car to drive off to the said location, the location was unfamiliar but it's ok since i have a map application installed at my phone.