chapter 24: Thunder

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Faye's POV

I was sitting alone on a bench outside the glass art restaurant, the renovation is still ongoing I just visit here today because Boredom is killing me, I don't have anyone to talk to since I still need to wait for Freen's arrival tomorrow.

The renovation only takes a few days and after that I need to flew back to Singapore for a reason that i need to get my arts and bring it here to display since I decided to make this place a restaurant well it's not an ordinary restaurant, it's an restaurant with glass wall and when you enter it you can see my art works hangging there, I also need to bring my book collection to make a little library there and the second floor I would make it as my rest place.

I want to bring Yoko here, as soon as it's done I'll bring Yoko here, I want her to be the first girl who's going to be my date here. I hope she would love this.

I decided to call Yoko to ask if she have a plan to do tutoring class today

*/phone call*

"Yoko? hello?" I asked because Yoko answered the phone but why it's so silent

"Babe! Someone was calling you!" A man voice from other line said, it's James.

"Who?" shout by Yoko that I can able to hear her voice coming from a bathroom.

"It's your tutor"

"Tell her I'm in shower and bring me the other towel here" said by Yoko

wtf? did they forgot that I'm still here hearing all their conversation gosh Yoko.

"Ow Apologize miss, She's in the shower call her again later" James said before hungging up the call

That James keep messing all my plan, fuck him he's just there when Yoko was fine but when Yoko needs him he disappear like a bubble and only came back when Yoko doesn't need him.

I let a heavy sigh before I stood up to walk down towards the car that Love lend me.

While I'm driving I was listening to some radio at the car when the weather forecast announce that tomorrow will have a thunderstorm and expect a power interruption at the city.

My phone buzz and it was Freen so I answered it and put it on a speaker because i don't want to stop driving, I'm sleepy and want to sleep.

*/Phone call*

"Hey Fayeee! pick us up, we're here now at the airport" Freen said while showing their whole circle that they are in the airport right now

"What the hell Freen? I thought you guys would arrived tomorrow?" I said before I pulled over at the side of the road.

"Pick us up now Faye, we're tired standing outside" Said by Engfa

"I have an urgent work just take a taxi, I'll send my address"

"We don't take that, we only take you" Said by Ize smirking while beside her is Marissa who's Yoko's friend.

What the f is going between this two? suspicious uh?

"Ouiii Fine! just wait there I'm on my way bye" I said before I hung up the call.