chapter 28: Glass Art

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

  Yoko's POV

My heart beating so fast as I walk down the corridor where I used to walk with a contended heart with the man i knew I genuine like.

I enter the loving apartment that once become my comfort zone—The lights are off and only a dim light coming from a bit open door is the only light lighting up the room.

Sound of heavy rain pouring outside
the room and the cold wind brushing all over my body bringing me a cold shiver with a goosebumps while I slowly approach the bedroom door.

I held the doorknob with my trembling hands while my jaw are clenching from fear and nervous.

My feet are now froze from where am i standing, I can't move and only a falling tears and feeling of betrayal is the only thing I can feel.

I was taken aback when the woman looks at my direction.

I don't know what to feel first since that woman is the one who's i'm jealous with back then, it's Heidi.

They stop from what they're doing and dress as fast as they could but before they can catch me, I ran up.

The rain still heavy as before and I was catching my breath in the middle of the walk side when I felt someone's hand holding my wrist.

I felt anger because I know who was it.

“Babe let's talk please, let me explain” James, who's pleading me to go with him.

“What?! Babe?! after what I saw James? you still have the audacity to call me babe?!” I yell at him

“How could you James!”

“I thought you are different but no, you aren't.”

“I should believe Faye when she said you're cheating.” I said still crying while I run my fingers through my hair.

When I say that I should believe to Faye, James stared me dark and taken aback when he heard that Faye's knew.

“W-what?” James stutter.

“You're siding to that tutor now uh?!” James yell

“yes because she's not a liar like you!”

“Liar? when did I lie to you, yoko?”

“Everytime you said 'Iloveyou' because you never loved me James! you only loved my fucking money!”

“Let's break up, James”

“Ok”

“Ok? you said ok? am i that easy to let go?”

“you heard it right, let's break up, Yoko since I get what I want to you” James state before I slapped him hard that my hand left a mark on his cheek

He clenched his jaw before turning away from me, leaving me alone in the middle of the side walk with the heavy rain pouring against my body.

I cried my eyes out while I walk with the rain with no destination in my head, I let my feet bring me to nowhere.

I don't know where should I go now that Faye wasn't here and my friends wasn't around me.

I stopped from walking and tilted my head facing the rain drops to wash my thoughts away.