=Episode 7=

And here we are again! So excited about the next chapters after this one.
I'm sorry if it seems a bit short compared to the others, but trust me when I say that it is for a good reason. I need that tension to keep growing until everything comes undone.

Enjoy it!

Eluded

A whole day passed since Gideon told Buck the reason of his dissociation with him and Clare. And just in the earliest hours of that next morning when part of the 118, blonde guy and red haired girl included, had to go to Texas it was when one Sergeant Grant made her presence known to Robin in his already hated hospital room.

It was the first official meeting that Robin had with the well respected officer that Evan talked about many times in their FaceTime calls weeks ago. Took him a couple of hours to regain consciousness after that fiasco prior to him waking up, but when he did it was to an empty room that time around. Although missing those blue eyes staring at him the way they did, it was for the best that he wasn't there. And remembering everything that the firefighter told him, he wasted no time despite the grogginess that was embracing him from inside out.

However, for his already growing bad luck, Grant caught him while trying to leave the room with the hope of getting out of the hospital in search of Eleonore and his son. "You know..." Hearing another person enter into the premises surprised Robinson a little, "When Buck told me that you were impulsive and stubborn, I should have realized that you would be as bad as him."

Like a deer in front of headlights, that's how Gideon felt at being seen by that woman in police uniform. "Excuse me?" Was the only sensible thing that ran through his lips while crooking his head just a little thus fixing his eyes completely on her.

Athena's face softened slightly when looking at how the man in front of her reminded her of the very same guy that made her come this way. "No wonder he likes you so much." The soldier appeared to be in a hurry, if him trying to put a shirt on quite hasty is anything to go by.

Studying the woman let Robin know that she shouldn't be mess with. Something about her persona screamed respect and it made the veteran slow his pace, noticing then the vest she carried. "Sergeant Grant, I assume." His normal voice finally returned. "It's nice putting a face to that name."

-"Likewise, Mr. Robinson." She closed the door behind her and when the man finished dressing, Athena tried speaking again but got interrupted.

As soon as the end of the maroon v-neck shirt touched his waist, Gideon talked, "You mentioned Buck upon entering, not gonna ask if you're here because he sent you." He should've known that by telling Evan the guy would end up talking about it with someone else in hopes of getting him the help the firefighter clearly thought he needed.

-"He did, that's true." Admitted the brown skinned woman, "But I'm also here because I wanted to ask you some questions regarding the night of the incident."