=Episode 8=

Here we go again! It is all coming together and damn, how exciting. Prepare for two surprises in this one haha.

Anyhow, what are the writers doing to Eddie this season? My god, I don't know what to think about this last episode at all. But at least our boy Buck is happy and I'm okay with that!

 But at least our boy Buck is happy and I'm okay with that!

Calling for Favors

It took a lot of effort with his still pounding headache, but Gideon finally managed to get out of the hospital without anyone noticing something weird about him. While it's true that close to the entrance he heard the voice of Sergeant Grant through the radio in one of the nearby officers, he got away just as fast. When he eventually set foot on the street, scrunching his eyes a tad due to the sudden brightness, Robin began to walk left into the busy avenue while leaving the hospital behind without looking back.

He sent a mental thanks to Buck for bringing him his phone and a set of clothes when he was unconscious, assuming that having those things there was because of the firefighter. Debating in whether or not to send him a text stating that he was fine and out of the hospital, he opted not to considering that Buck might end up telling Grant about it.

Taking his phone out and dialing a number, he tried calling Eleonore for the first time since the night of the attack. Frustration made itself known when it sent him straight to voicemail.

-"Hi, this is Eleonore. If I don't answer right away, just leave a message and I'll call as soon as I can. Bye!"

Despite the lies, she was still his friend and the mother of Elliot. The voice on the recording presented proof of how caring Gideon still was for her. "I hope you're okay, Els. I'm going to find you."

Upon hanging off the phone, one inconvenience presented itself. How was Robinson going to get to Pasadena with no transportation at all? And not only that, where exactly in that part of town went Eleonore? He could call a cab or an Uber, but seeing how Grant was probably looking for him too, doing either of those is bound to bring trouble that could end up having him back at the hospital. Clare and Buck are out of the question since they're on the way to Texas, a thing that made him think in the most improbable answer. He wasn't even sure if the man was still around L.A., but at least he could try seeing that there was no other option.

With no use of having the contact saved in his list due to it being memorized, Robin dialed the person he least expected while making another left at the end of the avenue he was currently on. It only took a couple of rings, but the individual finally answered.

-"What's up, Robinson?" The voice saluted.

Grateful for that response, the veteran started, "This is going to sound very weird out of the blue, but are you by some miracle still here in Los Angeles?" He sighed before continuing, "I might need help."