=Episode 11=

Gideon and Buck live rent free in my mind everyday although I sometimes take a bit more than anticipated to write a new chapter, but here we are again! Recently turned 27 and so very much is happening in real life.

I know it's a short one, but I think it is the perfect length for what it happens in this one. Nothing major yet since it's flashbacks still, but I think it is still nice how it develops.

Hope you all like it and stay tuned for the next one since I started writing it already haha!

Gideon Begins - Part 2
2007

A girl of dark and long hair was sleeping peacefully on her bed when she woke up suddenly because of a peculiar sound echoing across the room. At first it sounded distant, but when she caught her bearings prior to shaking the sleepiness out of her it was when the girl realized that someone was knocking at her window.

She wanted to scream at the figure standing there so menacingly, but the action died in her throat after seeing who was that guy thus making her head towards the opening at a fast pace. "Gid, it's been a while since you've done..." Eleonore couldn't finish the sentence, the state of her best friend traumatized her.

-"Can I come in?" Gideon asked with a small painful cry following it.

The tears forming in the girl's eyes were inevitable. It was the first time she ever saw someone looking like that up close, it was worse because that someone was the guy she was starting to fall in love with although Eleonore wouldn't say it out loud yet thinking that it was best keeping it a secret for now. "My god... what happened to you?" She tried grabbing him by one arm, but the intake of breath was loud enough to make her keep a bit of distance.

Robinson couldn't help but laugh sarcastically at the question. He never kept a secret from her, which is why he talked in between whispers, "My mother caught me kissing a guy at school." He slid down with his back against the wall despite the aching flowing across his entire body, "This was my reward." He stopped crying on the way there.

-"A guy?" Eleonore eyed him with shock in her irises. "You're gay?" The question came out of her without second thoughts and even though her friend was extremely hurt, her heart started to feel the same at the revelation.

Gideon shook his head at that, "I'm bisexual, Els. Don't you remember the extreme hard crush I have on Megan Fox?" He tried looking at her with the only partially good eye that he had at the moment. "I kissed a dude and now my parents hate me."

The girl hated herself for feeling a small sense of relief because her friend liking both male and female still gave her a chance with him. "They left you like that?" She opted to asked, baffled at how Gideon made it to her house with that much blood covering his body.