=Episode 10=

I'm sorry for the delay in uploading a new chapter to this story, but in all honesty this one was very hard to write because I love my boy Gideon very much.

The title alone is proof that this won't be the only part of his "Begins", so it will be longer than expected. Tbh, this might be like four or five parts long considering how vast his past really is.

This episode contains use of discrimination and violence, if you're not able to read something like that... Well I guess we'll have to wait until his "Begins" parts come to an end.

I hate myself for making him go through this, but it's something that a lot of people like us go through everyday and we shouldn't.

Until the next update!

Gideon Begins - Part 12007

2007

-"Are you sure that no one is going to see us here?" Sixteen year old Gideon asked Travis with a bit of skepticism flowing around his body. They were currently behind a corner in George Washington High School. His companion was an assistant manager for the football coach of the school and not to mention, his neighbor's oldest son.

The almost thirty year old guy eyed Robinson's lips with a lot of hunger. "No one ever comes to this area. I used it to smoke in between classes back in the day." Travis had light brown hair that almost turned blonde when the sunlight hits it directly. His green eyes were mesmerizing and they caused a lot of things inside of Gideon since the man started to work there almost five months ago. "I knew I felt someone watching me through my bedroom's window."

A blush appeared in Robinson's cheeks, "It's hard not to." He admitted. Though it's been troubling that he needed to come to terms with the fact that he liked men too, the many times he's been able to see Travis whenever he changed his clothes almost next to his own dormer was an interesting experience. "I can't keep my eyes off you."

A smirked formed in Travis's already blooming face, "I can't stop looking at you either." The older said without hesitation, "I've seen you when you get out of your uniform not only here, but on your own bedroom too." His eyes traveled from Gideon's upside down to his feet all the way. "And let me say, you are an amazing sight to behold."

Robin felt his voice trembled, "Just kiss me already." He said eagerly.

-"I thought you'd never ask."

No more words were exchanged between them before Gideon felt a strong set of lips colliding with his and how it caused his body temperature to rise to incredible levels. It didn't took long however, when a tongue was fighting with his own for command of the entire moment. A soft moan escaped from the two of them, enjoying so very much that desire they've had for a while now.