=Episode 13=

As promised! My god, writing this was giving me an anxiety attack and it's not even the end of the situation at all.

I hope you all like it! See you in the next one which will return to be about Gideon's Beginning since there's much to tell yet.
Please don't hate me for leaving it like that.

Against Time

-"Who the hell are you?" Questioned Gideon when the voice that echoed across the room stopped talking. Hearing the distinctive tone that he heard the night he got attacked again made anger bloom inside him like never before.

A small amount of laughter was his response, "It's frustrating having no idea of what to do, right?" The man spoke again, "No way of helping your family, just feeling completely and utterly useless."

Robinson's body started to tremble, his only thought being to bring both Eleonore and Elliot to safety. "Whoever you are, I swear on my life that I'm gonna make you pay for what you're doing."

Another round of laughs came out of the man, "I'm looking forward to it, but..."

There was a pause, making Gideon fixed his eyes on the computer once more and noticed that Eleonore was trying to say something but he was unable to hear it at that time.

-"You'll have very little time to safe them both, not to mention your own life." Just as he finished, the audio from Els's part of the screen got turned on.

She was desperately screaming, "Gid, I'm starting to smell smoke coming from outside the door!" Eleonore began to fight against the chains that were keeping her in place with no opportunity to go anywhere else. "I don't want to die!"

The veteran tried to comfort his ex-wife and friend, but to no avail since her audio shut itself down making him punch the table out of frustration. The voice interrupted his inner turmoil saying, "Tick tock, Robinson. She doesn't have that long." And the whole screen went dark.

-"Fuck you!" He screamed at the computer, having no other choice at the moment but to make a call out of desperation. The soldier thanked the person for picking up rather quickly.

Josh's tone greeted him on the other end, "Twice in one day! I must say that's a..."

Gideon didn't let him finish, "I need you to tell me if you have received a call stating that a fire has started somewhere."

-"What's wrong?" The dispatcher got preoccupied with how bad the guy he was talking with sounded.

-"Just tell me, Josh!" The veteran needed to know exactly where Eleonore was and from what looked like, he didn't have much time in his favor. "My ex-wife is in danger and I need to find her now."

If it was any other person, Russo would've hanged up the phone without any ounce of remorse due to the attitude, but hearing how desperate his favorite bartender sounded caused him to act. "As a matter of fact, yes. A friend of mine just took information about something like that."