Hey all.

wow, it's been almost 3 years since this silly little story of mine was updated. i started this story when i was 14 and now i'm about to be 21 in a few weeks. the support i had on this story was unreal and i just spent the last hour rereading it all. even today i still get notifications of people adding it to their library.

this story was an escape for me and so many others back when we were young, i'm happy it can do the same for the new accounts as well. i was thinking about updating it continuously up until the events of No Way Home (which means i'd have to have a bit of a marvel marathon haha), just so the new Wattpad kids who've found this story recently can enjoy it just as much as we did 5 years ago.

if any of my original supporters are still on Wattpad, i enjoyed reading your comments and i thank you for the support. i'm sorry i abandoned you all and left you with an incomplete story, i know how excited you guys got about it. i just slowly lost passion for writing and haven't written a word since the most recent update. i hope you all are doing well and i miss you guys so much!

(also who said "Wattpad Premium" was a good idea? Wattpad has gone downhill fr😔)

best wishes,

-Ali.