2

Hmmmm...Updates will be every Thursday, I'm just writing today because I have no friends XD

Ant-Man: Girl, what am I? A roach??

Me:  Smaller than a roach, actually. 

Ant-Man:  -_-

•°•°•°•°•

      You pulled on your hoodie and looked at your phone, trying to keep a low profile as you entered the school.

How exactly does Stark know this kid? You wondered. Because to be fair,  he never told you why he wanted you to do this.  I mean, he didn't even tell you what he looked like, you only knew his name. You were lost in thought, at least until you heard an unfamiliar voice in front of you.

"Hey, newbie." It was feminine, and 'Peter' wasn't necessarily a girl's name, was it?

Pushing your glasses further onto your nose, you lifted your gaze to see a tall girl. She was about 5',6" and a half. She had lightly tanned skin and long obsidion black hair, and brown eyes. She wore blue jeans, a plain navy blue t-shirt with a pair of black vans, and topped it off with a sly grin on her lips.

"Uh, hi?" You replied, turning to look over your shoulder to see if maybe she was speaking to someone behind you.

"You're Y/N, right? One of Stark's?" She asked. You looked right back at her, both confused and anxious that someone was going to hear that you were 'one of Stark's'.

"Yeah, but keep it down, please? There are people here that do not need to know that. And who are you anyway? How do you know me?" You demanded. The girl laughed lightly.

"Oh right." She stuck her hand out for a shake, you took it.

"The name's Ali. Ali Wilson, and I know things." You nodded, not really bothering to care anymore.

"Fair enough." You stated. You took a moment to scan her from head to toe. She didn't look like the nerdy type. Or the girly for that matter, she looked athletic. What's she doing here?

"I thought this school was for smart kids." It only took a second for you to realize that you were thinking out loud.

"Sorry." 

Ali didn't give much of a reaction, she just laughed.

"It is. I'm not very smart, but still smarter than my cousin, Wade." After she said his name, in the snarkiest tone she could manage, she rolled her eyes as if she was annoyed by just saying it.

"And anyway, the whole 'smart-kid' honour belongs to Peter Parker." She added. Your heart nearly skipped a beat when 'Peter Parker' left her mouth.

"You know him?" You asked, hope enveloping your words. Ali shrugged.

"We've hung out a couple times, but only because we had to do a project." She answered. Your body filled up with excitement, it was like helium. When you felt your feet start to float in your shoes, you placed a hand against a nearby locker and attempted to stay on the ground.

"You have to take me to him! Please, Ali?" You whispered. Ali chuckled.

"Okay but, if you're looking to date him, good luck. The kid is madly in love with Liz Allen." She winked. The statement left you slightly flustered.

"What? No. I don't want to date him, I just need to watch him." You blurted out before you could stop yourself. Ali gave you a weird look, one that said creepy.

"It's not weird." You said, crossing your arms in defense. Ali scrunched up her nose and made a 'tsk' noise with her tongue.

"It kind of is." Quick to correct yourself, you shook your head and changed the subject.

"Look, Wilson, can you help me, or can't you?" You questioned, becoming impatient. Ali nodded.

"Yeah, follow me, and you might want to lose the 3D glasses, you don't look any smarter." She chuckled. You scoffed and tossed them into a nearby trashcan and followed along.

'This girl will be the Pietro to my Clint, won't she?' You thought to yourself as you walked through the halls.

||•••||

Ali opened a door and ushered you into a sort of lab, you walked down the few wooden steps and saw lots of mechanical parts laying around on tables and desks.

"This is where he and Ned hang out, he's usually down here during free period." She explained, and sure enough, there were two boys who seemed to be experimenting down there.

"Hey, Parker? Do me a favor and show this Newbie how to use a screwdriver, she seems very lost." Ali teased, earning a mock scoff from you. The thinner kid with slightly curly auburn hair turned around. And man, was he cute. You did NOT expect Peter Parker to look like this.

"Sounds like you on your first day here, Wilson. Ease up." He laughed. Ali rolled her eyes.

"Yeah okay, anyway this is Y/N. She's-" You panicked and snapped out of your daze, terrified of what Ali might say.

"Her cousin! Uh, I'm Ali's cousin." You finished. Ali, confused as ever, whipped around to look at you.

"Dude, we met like 15 minutes ago." She replied. Your eyes widened.

"Distant cousin." After that, Ali seemed to get it.

"She's definitely my 6th cousin." She stated.

Peter nodded and tossed you a screwdriver, you looked at him as you caught it awkwardly in both hands. He looked down, and you noticed that he was a tiny bit shy.

"Ned and I will show you the basics, hopefully you'll catch on faster than Wilson." He joked. Ali turned a shade of red and gave him a mock laugh in response before she sat on the second step up, observing.

'This will be so much fun.' You couldn't help but sarcastically think.

~•••••••~

I lead you to Peter! You're welcome!

Props to @itsyourbabygirl_tay for offering the idea of putting myself in the story as one of your friends!

Be sure to comment your thoughts, vote and follow for more, if you liked it!

Word count: 1,003