1

Hey, guys! Just gonna say that Wade is fine, his injuries are nothing TOO major, ha, I feel like we should just jump right in, whatcha say?

|•••|

You were shoved to the ground, landing on your back. As you gasped for air, Natasha leaned over you. She sighed as you groaned loudly, in both pain and frustration.

"Y/N, you need to focus. You're spending too much time in your head." She said to you. It was just 2 months after what happened with Steve, and he had gone rogue. Wanda somehow disabled your powers so you couldn't fight. She didn't want you to get hurt, but it didn't matter, you weren't going to choose between Tony and Steve and risk ruining the near-perfect relationship you had with both of them, so you stayed out of it. Now Natasha was helping you trigger your enhanced abilities.

"I can't help it!" You snapped. Frustrated and bruised, you pushed yourself up from the ground, and really it wasn't your fault. Half of the only family you've ever known was locked up...The Avengers were broken. How could you think straight when your family was your anchor, but the anchor's chain had snapped?

"Just focus, Y/N. Focus." She whispered. A low growl of annoyance lingered in your throat. Your vision dialed in on Natasha and only Natasha. For the first time in 28 weeks, you were focused and you knew exactly what you wanted to do.

Natasha got ready to charge. She ran at you with impressive speed, but you...You were much faster. She extended her arm, and like lightning you jolted forward, ducking out of her reach. You raised your hands, and suddenly, Natasha was levitating in mid-air. She spiraled out of control, her hands grabbed a nearby bar and she steadied herself.

"Yes!" She cheered. "You did it, Y/N!"

You smiled as Natasha Romanoff, the seriously badass Black Widow, spun and flipped in the air, laughing like a child. Only a side you knew. No gravity. No resistance.

No powers in over 4 months! Man, it felt good to have them back, but to be honest you truly missed Wanda, she was the closest thing you had to a sister. Natasha was more like your Aunt. Tony walked into the room and you slowly released gravity from your grip, lowering Natasha towards the floor. She touched down and you turned to Tony.

"Impressive. Anyway, Y/N, I have a job for you." He stated.

"I'm listening." You replied.

Tony scoffed. "Did I say you had a choice?"

You huffed and shot him a glare.

"Anyway, I need you to look after someone for me." You heart leaped and your feet left the ground, you floated towards the ceiling.

"A criminal? Murderer? Psychopath?" You asked, unusually hopeful. You leaned back, hanging upside down.

"I'm ready, Mr. Stark." You added in your most serious and determined tone, looking directly into Tony's eyes.

"Try a teenager. In Queens. At a high school." He answered, only half amused. You dropped yourself at his proposal, only seconds before you hit the hard floor face-first you reactivated your anti-gravitational pull.

"I'm not babysitting." You said, flipping upright to stand.

"You're doing it."

"But I haven't even been to a real-"

"You'll adjust-"

"It's just-"

"Don't wanna hear it."

"But I hate people!"

•~~•

3 days later, you find yourself enrolled at a high school. In Queens. Looking for a certain teenager, none other than Peter Parker.

|•••|

Ayyyyye, you're stalking Peter Parker!! Hope it was good, be sure to vote, follow, and comment your thoughts. I could use the feedback.

Me: So, Peter how do you feel about a pretty, young girl 'looking after' you, without you knowing?

Peter: Ummmmm, what?

Me: Oh nothin' *winks at Y/N, and leaves.*

Peter: *utterly confused, looks at Y/N* Do you know what she means?

Y/N: *shakes head immediately* Pffft. Noooo...

Peter: Ali! Ali, wait! Tell me what you mean! *chases after me, still confused*