9

When you got to the facility, you couldn't help but lose control of your powers, it happened whenever you were upset. It was your way of crying, because no matter how bad things got, you never really allowed yourself to cry. It was simply a sign of weakness.

Glasses and expensive vases trembled, the lights flickered. The only sound you could hear was the buzzing of electricity. You closed your eyes and tried to calm yourself down.

It was stupid. It was a boy. You never thought that you'd be upset over a boy. But, it was Peter Parker. You didn't understand it, he made you feel something more. But he obviously didn't feel the same.

You felt a presence behind you, something or someone. You turned to see Tony standing there and you saw the look on his face. He looked confused.

"I'm not going back to that school, Mr. Stark." You said almost immediately. Tony sighed.

"Why? Nat says you have good friends. You're doing good. Having fun." That was true, but why weren't you going back? Was it just too hard to face Peter, or was there another reason?

"I'd just like to stay home for a while, sir. Take a break from this mission." You answered. Tony seemed to understand.

"Okay. So you're not going to Homecoming?" He asked. You only shook your head. He nodded. You went to your room.

Then there was a quick 'whoosh'and you were face to face with Ali. Who looked surprisingly sad.

"Geez, Y/N, I'm really sorry." She said. You sighed.

"I guess it's okay. I didn't really expect anything back." You said honestly.

"In all honesty, you should have seen the look on Peter's face when you left, he looked like he wanted to jump off a bridge." She replied.

You groaned.

"I want to jump off a bridge." Ali placed a hand on your shoulder, before she turned and headed for the door.

" I gotta get home,  I'll see you at school though. Night, Y/N."

You didn't tell her that she wouldn't, just said goodnight and okay. When she'd gone, you laid in bed and contemplated your life decisions. Hours went by,  you finally decided to look at the clock.

1:30AM.

You weren't tired.  Then came a soft tap on your window.  When you looked, you were surprised to see Spider-Man, there. You finally got up and opened up your window.

"What are you doing here, Peter?" You asked, slightly annoyed.

"I came to say sorry, Y/N, I shouldn't have acted the way I did, because the truth is, you're my best friend and my best girl. And if I had a partner, I'd want it to be you... Only you."

To be continued...

I DONT HAVE AN UPDATE SCHEDULE SOOOO DONT HATE ME LMAO😂💓💓