Professor?

"I have something to show you." Was the only thing the older man had said to his pupil in vein of explanation, his words shimmering with possibilities. His pupil's pretty face had been hazed by confusion and a smidge of disbelief. His pink attractive lips had been rounded into an 'O' as his eyes searched for a more sufficient answer from his professor, but instead, when the older man had seen that Harry Stephen wasn't going to respond, he took his wrist within his hand, excitement electric inside his chest, he knew that were they caught they'd both be in deep trouble. That seemed to make it more alluring.

Stephen was dragged along the current by the older man, rushing through the old building's hallways. They were moving at a precarious speed, the cold December wind latching against their faces. The campus was suddenly hollow of any other life, large cavernous and empty, the previously day everyone else had left: it was the winter holidays, neither him nor the professor wanting to engage with the hustle of making their way home opted to stay at school, lonesome except for each other's company. Stephen hoped what lay in front was what he hoped for.

Finally, they fleeted into another building, up a spiraling staircase, and came to a stop in front of the professor's flat. He struggled to find the the right key, the set jingling in his hands, "What are we doing here, Professor?" the young man asked, exasperated, the breathe billowing out of his mouth in a wispy cloud before being drawn back in, puffing up his chest.

The older man looked back at him, once the door had opened, seeing how rosy his cheeks were from the excursion, clashing against his normally pale skin. He turned fully to face him, placing a gently hand on his hip, "You don't have to call me professor now, school's out." he brought his mouth to the young man's ear, whispering, "Unless there are times you want to obviously." the breathy words caused a chill to race up Stephen's spine, a warmth to stir inside his stomach. The older man moved his hand around the small of his pupil's back and used it to lead him in.

They both took off their jackets as they moved into the apartment "You're flat is really beautiful." he looked over the living room, decorated with expensive antiques, "...Leonardo." he said, his teacher's name feeling foreign and nude on his tongue, as if by saying it made him intrude of the older man's personal life. He followed the man with his eyes as he moved into the kitchen.

"Sit down, Stephen." Leonardo called out from an obscured place.

Stephen did as he was told, moving over and sinking into the old leather couch, the cushions puffing out as he did so. The older man quickly came back into view, placing two glasses of whiskey down on two coasters that protected the varnished top of the large, pricey mahogany coffee table, "I know the university would have a fit if they know I served you alcohol, but if you don't tell, I won't." he said with a flirtish wink before disappearing again into what Stephen presumed was a study.

Stephen picked up the crystal glass, the golden brown liquid sloshing inside and took a sip, feeling the warmth bleed down into his chest. He looked around the living room while he waited, nervous and jittery, reading the spines of novels packed neatly into a nearby bookshelf, was excited to find some Mo Hayder, Natsuo Kirino, Han Kang and Andrew Michael Hurley books.

"Look what I've got for you." Leonardo said, almost giddy, finding his place next to Stephen - their bodies so close the young man could mingle in the professor's heat. Leo relented his gift, taking the glass from the student's hands and replacing it with a new copy of The Vivisector by Patrick White.

"Oh, my god." Stephen gasped, smiling, "Where did you get this, prof- Leo?" he stumbled over his mistake, blush shyly creeping up his cheeks.

Leo looked at him with a knowing gaze, picking up his own glass and taking sip before answering: "Well, I had to look around, because Patrick's novels are some reason really hard to get in hand, but contacting a few people I know in publishing, I was able to get it." he smirked, pleased with himself.