Chapter Twelve Reactions

Dedicated to MajenBeos02Babyalex34Cvstina
________________________________________________________________________________

March 26, 2016, 9:49 pm, Violet's POV

    "Violet!" My name comes from the milling crowd congratulating their friend, family member, or student. I look around, trying to find Leonard's voice in the crowd, and then it parts on my left. Leonard pushes toward me, picks me up, and swings me around. I giggle and hug him back.

    "You did so well!" Leonard tells me. He presses an audible kiss to my forehead and then caresses my cheek. My eyes close in happiness as I squeeze his body in thanks. He sets me down, and Camile is there to hug me, but unlike Leonard, he doesn't put me back down.

    "So proud of you, Cindy," Camile says, and I blush as he hands me to Itzal, who rubs my back and chuckles.

    "I do not remember purchasing this little number," Itzal says, looking down at my dress, and I smile.

    "You didn't," I say and try to smooth it out, but hiked on Itzal's hip as I am. It is pointless. The dress is climbing up, and Victor comes over with a beaming smile, making me feel starry-eyed. He chuckles as he holds the dress from climbing further before leaning over to kiss my right cheek.

    "Where did you get it from then?" Leonard says, sounding displeased and cautious. The others glare at him before smiling at me.

    "What he said," Camile says despite his glare, and I giggle.

    "I have a mailbox on campus. My Mama sent it for the recital. We were talking about what I should wear, and she said she knew just the thing." I say, and they 'aw' and nod.

    "Where are the boys?" I ask as Itzal puts me down, only for Victor to wrap his arms around my waist and tug me into his embrace.

    "You were perfect," Victor says, swaying us back and forth before tilting my head and making my eyes hold his. His head bows as he presses the softest kiss to my lips. My body presses in, and my right leg liquifies as I make an 'ee' sound, and the four Heirs start laughing at me.

    "Boys are coming back after getting the car," Camile tells me. Then, in front of all these people, he rubs my butt through my dress, and I yelp, making him huff a laugh.

    "Did you film it for my mom?" I ask Camile instead of bringing light to his last action. Camile smirks, knowing I'm ignoring it, and nods. Then, he pulls his phone out, unlocks it, and shows me the paused video. I push back from Victor, making him protest, and hug Camile again, making him laugh at Victor.

    "Here are the boys," Victor says, and I hear Mason's rapid-fire questions from here. Riot is laughing at something, and Hudson and Dare hustle them faster. I go on my tippy toes, trying to see their full forms over the crowd, but I can't until they break through the crowd completely. Dare reaches first and holds out a beautiful bouquet of red roses. I melt and take them.

    "Thank you, they are gorgeous," I say with a blush, and he tips an invisible hat.

    "That isn't even from Vict—" Leonard protests, but Itzal cuts him off.

    "They are from all of us." Itzal says sternly and I nod. I smell the roses and then fix the red tissue paper a little.

     "They are beautiful," I say. Then Hudson loudly clears his throat and pulls out the cutest stuffed black dog. I make awestruck babbling sounds as I reach for it.