🐥A Wallet, a Girl, & a King (Lucifer)🍎

Requested by: @eylulaydin14

Pairing: Lucifer & child!fem!Reader

Summary: After being mugged by a young imp girl, Lucifer confronts her and decides to take her in.

POV: 2nd person

Warnings: None! :)

~•*•~

You hid in the shadows on an alleyway, looking for the right person to strike. Someone vulnerable, naive, and honestly...kind of pathetic.

You were waiting around for almost twenty minutes now. Seems like most sinners in the Pride Ring seem to be well-protected. You were just about ready to migrate to a new spot when you saw him.

A short blonde man with a tight suit, fiddling with his bag.

You chuckled to yourself. "Oh, this is too easy!" You muttered, now starting to slyly approach him.

This guy obviously didn't know the first thing about muggers. I mean, his wallet was sticking out of his back pocket, just waiting to be snatched.

You discretely approached him, reaching your hand out when he whipped around to face you. "Oh, hello there little girl! What's your name?" He asked.

You narrowed your eyes at him. Was he serious right now?! You decided to just go with it.

"Umm Y/N," you said, not really paying attention as you eyed his wallet.

"Oh such a lovely name! You can call me L--"

That's it. You were starting to get seriously impatient right now. You darted towards him, cutting him off as you snatched his wallet and ran as fast away as you could.

"H-hey! Get back here!" He called after you.

You snickered to yourself. Since when has yelling at the mugger ever worked?

"Nice meeting you, whatever your name is!" You called back.

You had gotten pretty far away from him now, so you slowed down and sat down in another alleyway, opening his wallet.

"Ah ah ah!" You heard a familiar voice say.

"W-what?!" You looked up to see it was the blonde man again.

"I'll take that!" He said, snatching the wallet back.

"How...how did you...?!" You said, standing up.

He cut you off. "Now, if you'd let me finish what I had been saying, maybe you wouldn't have stolen my wallet," he said.

"What do you mean?" You demanded.

He chuckled. "Well my dear Y/N, I am Lucifer Morningstar. You may have heard of me?"

Your eyes widened. "U-uh..."

Oh no...you've really done it this time. You always knew that one day you'd mess with the wrong person, but the King of Hell himself?! You were screwed, but there was nothing you could do to change his mind.

You sat back down on the floor in defeat. "Just make it quick I guess," you sighed.

Lucifer's eyebrows furrowed. "Quick?" He chuckled. "Y/N, I'll admit, I was a little pissed that you stole my wallet, but I'm not going to hurt you! After all, you are just a child."

You looked up at him. "Uh...yeah, I guess I am."

He gave you a friendly smile. "But now that I think about it, what's someone your age already investing in a life of crime? Why, don't you have parents?" He asked.

You looked down at your feet, shaking your head.

His expression softened. "Well, I suppose that does make up for it. Not to worry though, I forgive you!" He said.

You eyed him suspiciously. "Do you now?"

He nodded. "Yes, I do."

You stood up to meet his height. "Okay fine. I may be a kid, but I'm not that stupid! I know you're lying. I mean, you're the King of Hell! You want to get revenge on me, right?"

Lucifer smiled and shook his head. "There are many tales of my power and battles, but I can assure you, none of them are true. Or at least, they're over exaggerated. I do sometimes wish I could live up to my name...but I prefer being liked than feared. Do you get what I'm saying?" He asked.

You thought about it. "Well, I guess so. It makes sense," you said reasonably.

"Now then, I am ready to forgive you. But I believe that someone as sweet and young as you shouldn't be living out here on the streets. How would you like to stay with me for some time?"

You raised your eyebrows. "Y-you mean it?"

He nodded. "I do. I see potential in you, Y/N. You can do great things. Even if you don't know it yet," he said, cupping your cheek. "And if it turns out I'm lying, you'll be no worse off then you are right now," he reassured.

"Hm, I suppose you're right," you considered. "Well, fine. I'll come," you agreed.

He grinned. "Come on! I can't wait to show you around!" He said, taking your hand in his.

A/N: Okay so quick announcement...

If any of you are aspiring artists and you'd like to send in some fanart for my Alastor x Reader book, "Killer of My Heart", tag me in the art book you're posting it on and I will add it to the fanart section of the book and give you credit!

If this is something you're interesting in or know someone who might be up for it let me know! I'm always willing to promote your guys' art!

I will accept each art piece and thank you for the support! :)

~Queen Roach ❤