parents//dazai & atsushi & chuuya// part two

*request*?

(Part two)

(Part one is in my fifth atsushi oneshot!)

-fluff and bit of angst.

-au-soukoku wanted to be parents so they decided to kidnapped atsushi and treat him like a baby.

Warning: drugging.

(🤭hehe)

Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Everything was going perfectly, dazai was happy about that, atsushi was adjusting to this new life but sadly atsushi still remember everything so they decided to make him forget that too. "Are you sure about this? Is the drug going to do anything to him?" Chuuya asked, chuuya had also gotten used to this, at first he didn't know what to feel about this but now he see atsushi as his child and he will protect his child at all cost so he didn't want his child hurt. "Our baby will get headaches from this but as soon as he forgets, we can stop." Dazai said, he didn't want to see his child in pain too but they didn't really have a choice, they wanted him to forget.

Atsushi would still get nightmares about the headmaster and sometimes atsushi has dream about the agency or akutagawa, this was ruining their plan so they had to get rid of the memories. Atsushi feel fine at first but soon he was getting a headache and it hurt badly for him. "Mama!" Atsushi said as he cried into chuuya chest, chuuya just rocked atsushi back and forth. "It hurt..!" Atsushi said, chuuya just sigh, he hates seeing atsushi in pain but they had to push through it. "Mama here, it'll be over soon, I promise.." Chuuya softly said, atsushi just keep on crying into chuuya chest.

After a while, atsushi passed out from crying, this wasn't the ended of it though. The lasted for a few weeks, atsushi didn't understand why he was in pain so all he did was cry but dazai and chuuya were always comforting him. Finally was a few weeks, atsushi has forgotten about everything, all he remembers is his mama and dada, this was good news so they can stop giving atsushi the drug now. "It okays baby..it over.." Chuuya softly said as he hold atsushi in his arms, atsushi was sleeping with a pacifier in his mouth, dazai was smiling as he watched his baby slept. "I found this ability user, they can turn people into toddlers or baby." Dazai explained, chuuya just nodded, they wanted atsushi to be a baby.

"Will this cost atsushi any pain?" Chuuya asked, he didn't want to see his child in pain again. "It won't hurt him or anything, he will still be able to talk normal but atsushi barely even talks normally so there shouldn't be any problems!" Dazai said with a smile, chuuya just nodded as he smiled as well. "What about your ability though? It will change atsushi back each time you touch him." Chuuya said, that was a big concern, dazai just nodded. "I be trying to learn to control my ability but it hasn't really been a success, I can always just put drugs and need to stop my ability." Dazai said, chuuya looks surprised by that, he didn't expect dazai to say that. "Don't worry chuuya." Dazai softly said as he kisses chuuya, chuuya just sigh as he chuckles and soon they went to sleep.

The next morning, both chuuya and dazai to make atsushi a baby as well. dazai decided to use drugs to stop his ability, he didn't mind it as long as he get to see his son, that all that matter to dazai but because of this the agency was getting suspicious. They've been trying to look for atsushi for a while now, they had no luck on trying to find anything. Dazai wasn't really concerned at all, the agency member just thought that was normal dazai but soon they realize, he was hiding something. Finally after a while, they found out that chuuya and dazai has atsushi so they decided to saved him but it was already too late.

"Atsushi?" Kunikida said as he looked around the house, akutagawa was also there, a few other members were there as well. "Oh my god, jinko?" Akutagawa said in shock, kunikida also looked shocked to see atsushi, atsushi just looked up in confusion as he stares at the weird man that, he doesn't know at all. "Atsushi..?" Kyouka said, she couldn't believe it, atsushi said nothing but suddenly he was picked up by kunikida, atsushi started to cry, he was playing with his toy. "No!" Atsushi said as he kicked kunikida away, kunikida couldn't believe what was happening.

"Put my child down now." Chuuya suddenly said as he glare at kunikida, chuuya was ready to kill him. Atsushi just kept on crying, kunikida didn't know what to do now. "Put my child down." Chuuya said again, kunikida just sighed as he slowly put atsushi down, atsushi immediately crawled over to chuuya. "It okays." Chuuya softly said as he hold atsushi in his arms, atsushi just keep on crying, he just wants to play with his toy. "What did you do to him?" Kyouka asked, chuuya just sigh, both akutagawa and kunikida were wondering that too.

"we've made atsushi into our baby, he doesn't remember you guys at all.." Chuuya said with a smile, kyouka couldn't believe it, akutagawa also couldn't believe it as well. "I'm here!" Dazai suddenly said as he walked into the house, chuuya just glared at dazai. "Oh! I didn't know we had guest over!" Dazai said as he smiled, kyouka just glare at dazai, while akutagawa say nothing. "they made our baby cry." Chuuya said, atsushi finally stop crying and was staring at his dada. Dazai didn't looked happy to hear that, kunikida looked concerned now.

"Why did you do this to atsushi?!" Kunikida yelled, dazai just chuckled. "Because atsushi is our child, he going to be a baby forever.." Dazai said with a smirk, suddenly gas spread through the room, akutagawa, kyouka and kunikida were coughing as they fall to the ground. "we knew you wouldn't understand so we didn't say anything." Dazai said, kunikida just glare at dazai and suddenly he passed out, everyone passed out except for chuuya, dazai and atsushi. "I'll pack everything, take care of atsushi.." Dazai said, chuuya just nodded. "Tiger.." Atsushi said as he make grabby hands towards his tiger plushie, chuuya just smiles as he picks up the tiger plushie and give it to his son.

Atsushi just giggled as he hold his tiger plushie, chuuya also put a pacifier into atsushi mouth. they didn't have to pack much they knew this was coming so they already started to pack, they made sure to leave no evidence behind on where they were going, the agency will most likely never see atsushi again. Chuuya is surprisingly still in the port mafia, even akutagawa may not understand why chuuya did it, he hasn't say anything. Mori is weird and crazy so he doesn't give a fuck about it, no one else in the port mafia knows about what happened to atsushi. Atsushi is happy in the new house though and that all chuuya and dazai care about.

(🤭🤲)