he really love hoshi huh.

🥞"akito shinonome"
💫"Tsukasa tenma"
🎧"An shiraishi"
🐹"Kohane azusawa"
☕"Toya aoyagi"

Tsukasa pov

💫"So this is where you guys hangout?"
🎧"Yep! This is the weekend garage! It's our hangout place"
🐹"We came here to discuss about our next show, and other things too"
💫"Oh that nice"
🎧"We would discuss about our next show but akito often get distracted and start yapping about hoshi"
🥞"Uhh.. Nuh uh!"
🎧"Don't denied it!"
☕"and sometime An and akito argue about small stuff too.."
🐹"Hehe so basically we get distracted alot"
🥞"Hey! We can be serious! Well when it comes to music of course"
☕"Oh look hoshi on tv"
🥞"WHERE!"
Akito look at the tv quickly but it was just them interviewing someone else
🥞"Fucking liar"
☕"Oh my mistake"
💫"Hahaha.."
🐹"Oooh who are they interviewed"
🥞"I don't know some famous guy name kamishiro or something"
☕"You don't know who's kamishiro??"
🐹"Nope who's that?"
☕"He's a famous actor and like a genius in his work"
🐹"Ohh"
🥞"Genuinely I don't really care about acting"
🎧"What are you talking about?? Didn't you watch that one movie because hoshi was starring In it??"
🥞"Shush you"
💫"You really like hoshi huh?"
🥞"Uhh obviously! He's just the most stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, flawless, perfect person ever!"
🎧"This is why you don't have any other friends beside us akito your scaring him!"
🥞"WHAT! I have other friends"
💫"Hahaha don't worry I not scared by him, I like it when people talk about something they really like"
🥞"Oh, I actually relief to hear that"
🎧"It look akito found someone else he can yap about hoshi to"
🐹"Thanks goodness"
🥞"Hey what that supposed to mean"
🎧"Oh hahah nothing!"
It Soo lively here, it felt like you can tell them anything without being ignore or laugh at.. they don't care if your not perfect or famous they still be there for you no matter what.. what good friends you have there. I felt like I don't belong here.. maybe I should go-
I'll just leave without them noticing.. I stood up from there and left the place, I wasn't surprised when they didn't realize I was gone-
I hate being tsukasa.. when I'm tsukasa I felt like I don't belong anywhere and people don't usually care about me- compared to hoshi I feel more confident and alot of people care about me.. of course no one would care about me when I not hoshi.. "hoshi is Soo amazing" "hoshi is so talented" "hoshi is Soo pretty!" ...
"Tsukasa tenma? Oh you mean the hall monitor?" "He's so weird and no fun"
"Tenma? Who's that?" "Have lunch with you? Uhh I'll pass your Soo weird"
Those word always kept repeating in my head.. sometimes I wish I can just stay as hoshi.. but I couldn't.
🥞"Tenma watch out!!"
💫"Huh?"
I didn't realize where I was going, I was about to cross the street but the light was still red and there was an incoming car coming towards me.. akito pull me just in time before the car could hit me- I was too distracted comparing myself to hoshi that I wasn't paying any attention to where I was heading..
🥞"That was close! Are you alright tenma??"
💫"Akito? What are you doing out here?"
🥞"Oh well.. uh.. you kinda left without telling us and I guess I got a little worry-"
💫"I-i sorry I worried you.."
🥞"Nah it's okay! I glad your okay!"
💫"Why.. why do you care about me?"
🥞"Uh.. because we're friends?"
💫"Friends?"
"Why would I be friends with you?" "Your no fun tenma.." "boo your Soo boring-" "of course we can be friends! If you do my homework!"
Why would akito from all the people would care about someone like me?
💫"Leave me alone..why would you ever wanna be friends with someone like me.."
My voice started to shaked and tear starts rolling down on my cheeks while akito had a concern face to my reaction..
🥞"Tsukasa, I don't know why but I would be happy if you consider me as one of your friends aswell"
💫"...I can't.. you'll get bored of me eventually."
🥞"Actually I'm a stubborn person, and I also quite selfish so I'll annoyed you until you admit we're friends!"
💫".. don't be ridiculous- you'll leave eventually too-"
🥞"Me? Leaving? I don't think you understand- I'm selfish and won't leave someone behind no matter what, and i-i kinda enjoy your company.."
💫"Hahaha.."
I didn't know why I laugh at that stupidity he just said- but what he said make me smile..
Maybe he really is the one to set me free?
🥞"Hey! Don't laugh at me!"
Akito kneel down and get close to my face and wipe some of my tear away..
I blushed a little from his action-
🥞"Come on, let's head back to the other"
💫"Y-your an idiot- let's go.."
I got up from where i was, and we both head back-
I feel warm when I near him.. he actually wanna be friends with me not as hoshi.. but as tsukasa
It feel nice to be by his side.. to have someone that actually care about you.

 to have someone that actually care about you