the feeling i hide

🥞"akito shinonome"
💫"Tsukasa tenma"

Akito pov

Tsu
"Eh? Why so sudden?"

Hoshi#1fan
"I want to talk to you about something.."

Tsu
"Sure! I don't mind☆"

Hoshi#1fan
"Alright see you."

Even the way he text is like hoshi.. I waited for him to arrive
While trying to think what should I tell him. I wanted to text An and tell her what had just happened but... She probably sleeping right now-
Not long after I heard a voice calling
💫"Akito? Why did you called me out here?"
🥞"Well uh- I curious about you.."
💫"Curious about me?"
🥞"Well I don't really know you well.. and on top of that I don't even know where you live"
💫"Oh- you could've have text me all that hahaha.."
🥞"Fine I'll cut right through the chase.. why are you acting like hoshi??"
💫"Huh? What you mean?"
🥞"Call me weird or something.. but I pretty sure.. you're acting like hoshi. You even dress like him right now!"
💫"..."
🥞"Listen if there anything wrong.. you can tell me."
💫".. everything is fine! I guess I just-"
🥞"Your file...it barely have any information about you.. I sorry for invasion of privacy, but it was completely empty.. and last time I checked you been in this school since eight grade.."
💫"You did all that..just to figure out what wrong with me?"
🥞"Yeah..it might sound ridiculous but.. I was really worry about you..I just wanna checked in on you that all-"
💫"I- I sorry.. I didn't know anyone would care like me this way.."
Tsukasa has tear falling rolling down his cheek. He smile softly
💫"Sorry akito, I guess I thought if I act like hoshi I would feel useful."
🥞"What make you say you are worthless?"
💫"Why else? You saw the file.. everyone doesn't know or care about my existing."
🥞"And how does acting like hoshi is better?"
💫"Well since me and hoshi has similar appearance, sometimes people get confused by me and hoshi being alike.. and that the most amount of attention I got in a while."
🥞".."
💫"Yesterday, I didn't went to school because of a photographer wanted a picture of me because how similar I look to hoshi."
🥞"Tsukasa.. you can't be someone that your not."
💫"But... People can change.. I wanna change for the good"
🥞"You're just changing because you wanted attention..that selfish."
💫"Can you blame me.. I know it's pathetic to go around being someone I not.. but it's the only way people can know.. that I exist too."
🥞"They won't know your exist.. because you're being another person.. no one will know who tsukasa tenma is if you keep being that way.."
💫"I don't care about tsukasa anymore.. he's worthless and invisible.."
🥞"You might not care.. but. I care."
💫"Huh.."
🥞"I care about you.. your my hope.. your the reason why I never gave up on singing.."
💫"All I did was gave out fake motivation speeches.. all those hope.. is nonsense, hope doesn't exist.."
🥞"Your right it doesn't.. but, I never believing in hope but after what you said.. I won't let that hope go.. even how mess up this world is.. I'll still cling on that hope.. and I won't let it go.."
I pull tsukasa closer and hug him tightly..tsukasa continue to sobs and patted his head
💫"If I go back to be tsukasa.. I'll be invisible again-"
🥞"Then I'll be the only person in the this world that can see you.. I won't forget about you.. I..I love you.. tsukasa."
I whisper that to his ear, he was surprised and started to sobs again
💫"I-i love you too akito.."
I pull tsukasa for a kissed and he kissed back.
That why I couldn't accept hoshi with his confession.. I felt in love with this twinks instead,
I wouldn't mind being in love with him.. i did truly loved him.
We pull back from the kiss and I hug him again
💫"I know I says this alot.. but truly thanks you so much akito.. you made me feel like I worth living"
🥞"You are worth living, don't ever say that you aren't ever again.."
Tsukasa hugged back and held tightly..
🥞"It's been a long night huh? Why don't you go home and rest?"
💫"Alright.. I'll become myself from now on, you open my eyes akito. Without you I will never find my way out from the dark-"
🥞"I wanna say the same thing to you.. you also have open my eyes before"
Tsukasa giggles a little and kisses me on my cheeks
🥞"U-uh do you want me to follow you home..? Y'know because it's not safe and all"
💫"Hehe I would love too"
We held hand and start walking.
I in a relationship with tsukasa now, there no turning back on this..
I mean I guess I did have plan to date hoshi but.. it seemed impossible..
Oh well it's not like I was that crazy about hoshi-
Oh god what have I got myself into..

(Super duper short chapter but whatever, what beautiful ending 🥰.. BUT WAIT! THERE MORE, YOU THOUGH IT WAS THE END BUT NO! THE STORY ISN'T FINISH YET WAHWHAHAA *insert emu stamp saying wahaha* anyways.. I wonder what will happen next. Sorry for short story btw >_<)

 We'll see his eyes pupil in the next chapter