let's work hard together

🥞"akito shinonome"
💫"Tsukasa tenma"
🎧"An shiraishi"
🐹"Kohane azusawa"
☕"Toya aoyagi"

Akito pov

🐹"Good job on practice everyone!!"
☕"Thank you azusawa, I think we improve then last time"
🎧"Hahaha yeahh!! We're Soo winning tonight!!"
🐹"Hopefully!"
💫"You guys did Soo well"
☕"Thank you tenma"
🎧"Haha Thank you thank you"
🐹"It feel kinda strange to have a fan sometimes-"
🎧"Yeah but it's kinda nice knowing there someone that actually like us!!"
☕"I agree, with tenma around I feel like I can perform 100 percent"
🎧"Oh, akito you been quiet?"
🥞"Oh my bad I was thinking about something"
🎧"And that is??"
🥞"Nothing important don't worry"
🎧"Hmm"
An then turn away from me and went back chatting with the other.
They say that we are improving but- I don't feel like I Improving I still have this useless though and these doubt in my head..ugh if I wanna get close to hoshi I hafta work even harder! I can't let this doubt win I'll keep practicing and practicing..
💫"Hey akito"
🥞"Huh?"
💫"You were amazing! Your voice, your movement are Soo incredibly!!"
🥞"Ah thanks."
💫"Let me guess... You think you aren't improving right?"
🥞"How did you-"
💫"Know? Well I can tell you weren't satisfied with your performance by the toned of your voice. Sometime it's easy to spot a problem from just the toned your voice"
🥞"Oh.. that cool.. well- I feel like I been running but still stuck on one place.."
💫"Don't be silly! You been working so hard! well maybe to you, you think you aren't moving.. but to me, you already reached your destination without you even notice. Soo wake up!"
🥞"You think so?."
💫"Akito you are Soo lost in the dark that you don't even realize that you found the light. You shine bright, almost as bright as hoshi"
He's word make me feel happy and relieved.. it was comforting and warm
He kinda right.. these negative though and doubt been getting the better of me that I didn't realize how far have I come.
🥞"Thank you, tsukasa.. your word just now.. was something I needed to hear"
I gave him a soft smile and held his hand gently
💫"U-uh o-of course! I-if you need some advice or just feeling down.. then I'll be here by your side!"
🥞"Alright then I keep that in mind.. your the bestest friend I ever met"
💫"Haha yeah.. just friends-"
Now that I feeling motivated by tsukasa word, I think I will keep on practicing!
I stood up from where I was sitting and join An and the other

We practice for several hours until we decide to a break
🎧"By the way akito, can we talk"
🥞"Uh sure"
An drag me away from everyone
🎧"I found out that if you wanna stand near to hoshi you have to get accepted to studio V"
🥞"Studio V?"
🎧"Yeah! I also know that my aunt was invited there once!!"
🥞"So studio V is basically where all the famous people practice?"
🎧"Yep! But the only problem is you have to be well known in Japan to get there"
🥞"Hmm.. then I gotta work hard."
🎧"You? C'mon akito we in this together! And I also would like to go to studio V Soo your not alone!"
🥞"Haha alright then An, let's do this!"
🎧"To achieve our goal!"
After we promise with each other we headed to the other and the first time I see was tsukasa wasn't there
🥞"Where tsukasa?"
🐹"Oh he said he hafta go"
🥞"Oh- I see"
☕"Oh no it look like tsukasa left his text book here"
🥞"Don't worry I'll return it to him! I try catching up with him using my power"
☕"Oh goodluck then"
I took tsukasa books and start running
Hmm where could have he gone... Oh there he is, he heading to some alley way? Who those people walking behind him?? This seems like trouble.. I hafta helped him
Guy 1"the manager is looking for you"
Guy 2"yeah we have to go quickly"
💫"Right now?? Ugh.."
Oh no it look they pulling tsukasa arm.. could this be kidnapping??? Time to interfere then
I rushed towards them and slapped the guy hand away from tsukasa hand
💫"Huh?? Akito??"
Guy 1"ouch- who is this guy..?"
🥞"Tsukasa are you hurt? Did the guy hurt you?"
💫"Uhh..I fine.. but-"
Guy 2"this guy though he such a tough guy??"
There two of them.. I can take out one but I not sure if I can take both of them down.. then we need to make a run for it..
The guy 2 starting to come near me
💫"Uhh akito-"
🥞"We have to go"
💫"Huh?"
I punched the guy that was coming close to me and grab tsukasa hand and make a run for it.
One of the guy shouted but I ignore him and kept running until I couldn't hear him anymore
We stopped at the park and I let tsukasa go and he catch his breath before spoke
💫"A-akito.. what do you think your doing.."
🥞"I saved you! Those guys were hella suspicious- are you alright tsukasa?"
💫"Y-yeah I fine.. but those people were working for me"
🥞"Huh?"
💫"I-i mean m-my dad own them and uhh they like my bodyguard-"
🥞"O-oh.."
I felt embarrassed because I just punch one of tsukasa bodyguard.. I felt my cheeks is Abit red
💫"Awhh it's okay to feel embarrassed! Haha you just got confused that all"
🥞"well it's not my fault when they look like they was trying to kidnap you!!"
💫"I guess that technically your fault- but you didn't give me a chance to speak.."
🥞"Ah..my bad-"
Well it feel awkward now... Haven't feel awkward in a while..
💫"Uh by the way akito.."
🥞"Hmm?"
💫"Thank you for trying to protect me..I really appreciate it"
Tsukasa gave me a soft cute smile, and I felt face feeling a little warm..
I felt my word are stuttering a little bit..
🥞"O-of course it's not a b-big deal anyways.."
💫"Hehe I should probably head now"
🥞"Ah yeah you should.."
💫"I'll see you tomorrow then!"
🥞"Right bye take care!"
Tsukasa wave goodbye at me and run off.. while I was still speechless I went home still couldn't firgure what just happens.. that was weird I never felt like that to anyone but hoshi? I was probably tired

🥞"Oh I forgot to give tsukasa his text book back.."

(Another chapter finish.. chat I losing my mind- LIKE KISS ALREADY UGHHHHHH)

 chat I losing my mind- LIKE KISS ALREADY UGHHHHHH)