stargazing

🥞"akito shinonome"
💫"Tsukasa tenma"
🎧"An shiraishi"
🐹"Kohane azusawa"
☕"Toya aoyagi"

Tsukasa pov

Today akito and his gangs are gonna perform, they been practicing Soo hard I sure they'll win this time I believe in them! I went over near the audience and waited for their turn
Yesterday when akito sorta rescue me from my bodyguard, he sorta blush when I thank him for rescuing me.. it was kinda cute the way he acted all blushes and shy- it's like when he was meeting with hoshi.
...
Hey hoshi..
Yes tsukasa?
What if I reveal to akito that I am hoshi?
I don't think that a good idea tsukasa
Why not? I love him.. and I want him to love me back- and I pretty sure he will be happy if hoshi was the one who confessed to him. Better than tsukasa..
You're right. Akito will be happy if i confess to him, better than you. He will just laugh at you! At your pathetic confession like come on he won't date a loser like you.. without me your nothing! Your just a nobody without me. Don't forget that
... I know.. maybe he'll accept me?? Think positively
Why? Why would you wanna think positively after what you experience? Y'know... If you did confess to akito.. and he reject you, you'll lose him y'know.
I will??
That right.. and after that you'll go back to be forgotten! Soo think negatively
... you're right.
As always.
.
.
.
Narrator"next up!!! The vivid bad squad!!"
Oh! It's their turn finally!!
They start singing again, and akito was shinnier than usual!! They worked Soo hard I sure this time they'll win!
Once again I was lost in akito voice that I didn't know it was over
That was incredible. Akito shinonome is definitely something else.
Look like they announcing the winner
Narrator"the votes are in! And the winner is... Team a"

Huh? What.. they didn't win? Oh no..
I saw they going outside and I follow after they
🥞"Seriously... We didn't win again!"
🎧"Damn it. We worked so hard too!!"
🐹"All those practice.."
☕"If only I was a little better.."
Look like it's another night of defeat.. everyone.. what can I do..i can help huh?
💫"You guys did Soo well!! Congrats"
🎧"If we did Soo well.. then why we didn't lose.."
🐹"We landed on third place this time."
☕"It felt like we gone even worse..."
💫"Nonsense! Y'know winning isn't easy y'know, sometimes it takes a lot of defeat to get better"
🎧"He's right! We ain't giving up yet!"
🐹"I never said anything about giving up!"
☕"Tenma right, we may be defeat now but next time we'll win"
🎧"Yeah!"
How? How did you..I just better than you duh. Oh yeah..
Wait how about akito..?
He still look frustrated
💫"Akito? Are you alright"
🥞"No I'm not.. you said I was already there at the finish line but after tonight I felt like I was at the beginning of the line.."
💫"Don't be silly, no matter how fast you try running y'know that won't change anything. You shouldn't get Soo overworked over a lose, take it slow okay? You'll get there"
🥞"Ugh.. I don't know if I'll ever improve."
Akito push me aside and start running away
Look like hoshi advice didn't work.. then I'll try talking to him as tsukasa
I run after him and it look he stop near a park. I walk and sit beside him
🥞"I know. I lose hope so many time.. I want to give up.. well I always say that anyways.. the next day I'll probably work even harder for no reason.. and then it's just loop..it's tiring"
💫"Then break that loop"
🥞"How.. no matter how much I try.. I can't seen to be proud of myself"
💫"Akito.. that the first step to break that loop of yours.. you have Soo many pontecial but that self doubt is keeping you from showing your full pontecial!!"
🥞"I can't helped it..I.. starting to doubt something called hope."
💫"You have to believe in hope! You have to change that self doubt of yours!"
🥞"Does hope even exist in this world..?"
💫"It does!"
🥞"How can you be so sure?"
💫"Look up akito!"
🥞"Huh? The night sky?"
💫"Usually when I feel down or lost I go stargazing"
🥞"Why would you waste your time on it?"
💫"I go stargazing to look at hope on the night sky!"
🥞"Huh?"
💫"Akito remember if you feel lost.. look for hope in the night sky, the stars are the hope that shine even in the darkest night! That why I go stargazing.. so I'll remember that hope does exist and it'll shine on your time of need, but if you'll forget it or stop believing in it.. then it'll get lost. So don't forgot about it okay?"
🥞"..."
There was a long silence.. until akito decided to speak
🥞"I guess you're right.. i almost forget about it.."
Akito lightly smile at me and wipe some of his tear away
💫"Don't forget about it ever again okay?"
🥞"Then can I ask you for a favor?"
💫"What is it?"
🥞"I not really good at remembering so.. can I ask you to stand by my side when this happens again."
💫"Sure! But why"
🥞"Sometimes.. when I look at you.. I guess I got reminded that hope is Infront of me"
That word make my heart beat fast.. I felt my cheeks warming up and I didn't know how to respond to that.. he need me..? I smile back at him and finally calmed down to respond
💫"Then.. in that case, I'll always be by your side!! Even if you lost or feel sad.. then I'll try to find you and make you feel better!"
🥞"Thank you..I appreciate it.."
💫"That's what friends are for right..?"
🥞"Yeah.."
I probably imagining thing but akito sounded disappointed when I say "that what friends are for" does he.. like me too..? No way.. Akito he's wanna stay friend..
I like being by his side it's warm..

(Another chapter done.. and aaaaahh broo at this point they are in love... PLSSS future me make them kiss already 😭😭. Also tsukasa and hoshi has different text speeches when they talk. Hoshi has his text like this while tsukasa has normal one. And yes the hoshi persona has a mind on its own- that all)

(Btw chat Idk if you notice or pay attention on the gacha thing- but tsukasa eyes pupil has change?? I wonder does it mean anything 🤔)