Chapter 2

Bofurin

"Ah... There goes that rude brat." Ryo had her palms on her cheek as support when she said that.

"He must've think that you're talking shit, Kotoha."

"He'll understand soon. That aside, would you mind helping me with the dishes?"

Ryo didn't reply. She stood up walking behind the counter, and started helping Kotoha with the dirty dishes Sakura left just now.

"Heehe, thanks~" Kotoha sang.

As Ryo was dealing with the dirty plates, she accidentally splashed water on to her clothes, which it dripped down to her pants too. This made an irk mark appear on her forehead.

"Oh, did you peed yourself?"

"I did not! Geeze, stupid dishes."
Ryo sweatdropped at Kotoha's question. She went to the back of the kitchen to change her clothes, just in case someone asks that again. She'd be pissed off.

Ruffling through her locker to see no extra clothes but only her school uniform.
"Kotoha, you have any extra clothes I can borrow? I'm out." She asked.

"Huh? You have your school uniform in there, don't you? Just wear that!"

"Ah..." Ryo's completely speechless at it. Not just that Kotoha didn't like sharing clothes with anyone else, and wearing her school uniform when there's no classes reminds her of Sakura.

"Ack... Fine...."

She had no choice but to put on her Furin uniform. She regrets not bringing extra pants so she had to stuck with the pants that made her look like she peed on it. It'll dry off soon, right?

It was a second later until they heard glass breaking, and something loud banging on the ground outside.

Ryo rushed out of the kitchen to check on Kotoha.
"What happened?"

"I think there's a fight outside." Kotoha pointed.

Ryo ran out the door just so that no citizens would get hurt. It sounds like a huge fight there.

"Kotoha, you stay here! And lock the door, too." Ryo said before leaving and shutting the door of the cafe.

The fight is happening just right in front of the Pothos Cafe, and Ryo was dumbfounded to see Sakura fighting in the crowd.
Didn't he just leave the cafe a couple minutes ago? The streets were all emptied out with no citizens around, so that's good news.

A guy was about to sneak up on him from behind with a bat.
"Sakura, behind you!"
Knowing well that Sakura couldn't react on time, she didn't hesitate to jump in and gave the man a kick in the face.

"You?!" Sakura was surprised to see her here. Especially when she's in Furin's uniform.

"Pay attention to your surroundings, you brat."

"Like I said, stop calling me a brat!" He complained, sending a dude flying.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Now what a familiar voice.

"Hands at your sides, bitch!"
Both Ryo and Sakura turned their heads to the source of the voice to see Kotoha getting a knife held in front of her neck by a dude.

"You Furin can't do a thing if we take the locals hostage!"

Ryo ran up to the man holding Kotoha hostage. She kicked away the knife in his hands, and gave him a punch in the jaw.
"Didn't I tell you to stay inside, Kotoha?!"

"I was worried!"

Sakura kicked away a man who was again, trying to attack from behind the girls.

"Be careful of your surroundings, brat."