Chapter 7

He Who's At the Top

"Eh? Saruwatari, what happened to you?" Togame only came to realize that one of their teammates were beaten up on the ground.

Ryo stepped up, walking towards Togame.
"He's chasing one of ours."
And she explained to him with Hiragi standing beside her.

"Oh, if it isn't Hiragi and Ryo. Heeeyyyy~" Togame slowly waved, looking so relaxed in a stupid way. That laid-back attitude of him pisses Sakura off a lot.

Ryo actually gave their enemy a small smile, seeing Togame. Though the smile seemed like she's declaring war the next second....
"You seem good, don't you?"

"And you don't seem bad either." He replied, eyes wandering to the person passed out on the ground.

"So this..." Togame pointed at Sakura and Sugishita.
"Did those two do it?"
And have off a wicked smile. Just the vibe he's giving out makes everyone realize that Togame isn't someone they could mess around with.

"Ow.... You bastard, you broke the rules!" Saruwatari, woke up and yelled.
"No interfering in each other's territory! Past the tracks is Shishitoren's turf! You don't get to act big on our turf--"

Before even gets to finish, Togame smashed the bottle of ramune hard on to his head, making him pass out again. The sound of glass breaking had never been so soothing before, shutting a man's mouth, to be honest.

Togame yanked Saruwatari up by pulling on his hair.
" 'Our' turf?"
And gave him a punch in the face.
"You lost, didn't you?"

"That means you're weak, doesn't it?"
And gave him another punch.

"You know what that means."
Another punch...

"The weak...."
And another...

Togame isn't planning on stopping anytime sooner, which this action of his surprised the first years of Furin. They've never seen stuff of such before.
The poor man's face was almost unrecognizable at this point, until Hiragi decided to stop Togame.
"Stop it!"

"Hm? What's up?"

"Isn't he a member of your team? And plus, you're scaring all the brats behind us." Ryo agreed with Hiragi. And didn't really want the other first years to see such twisted side of the town, really.

"Hm? Who do you mean?" Togame asked the obvious.
"This guy? No. He lost, after all."
He grabbed on to the orange jumper he's wearing.
"And losing, means you're weak. Shishitoren doesn't need the weaks."
And yanked the gang's jumper off of him, officially kicking him out of the organization.

"W-what's that all about...?"

"Though I've heard it before. But I can't say that it feels good to watch."
Suo and Nirei commented.

"Lame!" Sakura suddenly stated out loud.
"I thought you guys believed strength was everything."

"Hey, brat..." Ryo tried stopping him, but guess it's too late. Even Hiragi's speechless.

"Hm?" This caught Togame's attention, as he started walking towards Sakura.

"You think beating up the weak shows strength? Here I thought I finally found a fun group. I'm disappointed."
And Sakura started walking towards Togame, too. He's got nerves to do that, not gonna lie.

Hiragi pinched the bridge of his nose, and let out a big sigh. Sakura's action always gives him a headache.

"Disappointed, huh?" Togame mumbled while facing Sakura.

The other two Shishitoren members behind Togame asked.
"Hey, are we gonna kill them? Dead?"

"Nah, it's all good. More importantly, you....." Togame lifted his sunglasses, trying to get a better look at Sakura standing in front of him.