Chapter 14

The Four Kings

After making Sakura the Grade Captain, and knowing the second year Grade Captain was Kaji, they exchanged their contact info with each other for future uses.

"Oohhh!! The second year's Grade Captain's contact number!!" Nirei yelled in awe, looking at his phone with their names and numbers keyed in.

Ryo sweatdropped at him. Though knowing he liked collecting info of famous people, like which leg they'd start wearing their shoes first... But guessed that this was his first time actually getting one's contact number.
"You're so excited, huh?"

"Of course I am! They're the famous ones in second year, ya know?!"

"I ain't so much interested in that... But thanks I guess..."

Then there goes the broadcasting system. With a huge ring coming from it, everyone covered their ears...
.... Then to hear Umemiya speaking on it.

"Hello? Helloooooo? Is this thing broken?"

"It's already on, dumbass!"
That must be Hiragi again....

"Ehhhh. Don't be so mad at me all the time!"

"I won't if your brain finally starts working one day!"

Again with everyone sweat-dropping at their conversation. Do they really have to deal with this for 3 years?

"Ah, Ryo-chan, class 1-1! Meet me on the roof now! I repeat, Ryo-chan class--"

The class heard the door banging. Turning their heads to see Ryo stomping outside the room, heading to the direction where the broadcasting room was...

"Would you ever make a normal announcement one day, Umemiya?"

"Ah, Ryo-chan! You're here! I thought you went missing for a second--"

"Turn it off already! And stop adding 'chan' behind my name! Only Kiryu does that!"

She went yelling at Umemiya once again... How it brings back memories from day 1 of school...

"Let me see... How do I turn it off again..."

"Dumbass! It's right here!"
And the broadcast was cut out after Hiragi's yell.

On Ryo's side

"So, why'd you need me here?" She started asking after cutting the announcement.

Umemiya had a wide smile plastered on his face, as usual.
"You guys are picking out the Grade Captain today, right? Well, was it you?"

"Nah, I gave it to someone else. I'm not not so interested in this anyways."

"I knew it! That's good news for me! Hiragi, look! I knew she wasn't interested in it!" Umemiya exclaimed, like as if he had flowers floating around him.

"So, who'd you vote for?" Hiragi asked Ryo in a curious way. Well, she wasn't planning on telling him though.

"Secret~ You'll know the day after this. But I must say, he'd make a great leader."

"What makes you think of that?"

"Sixth sense."

"Seriously?"

"What, it's always right!"

Umemiya cleared his throat, making Hiragi and Ryo turn their attention back to him.
"Anyways, the reason I called you here is because..."

"Because....?"

"I wanna make you my secretary!" Umemiya jumped up from his seat, with his arms all wide open. He wanted to give Ryo a hug, but we'll, she dodged making him bump in to the wall face first.