Chapter 11

The Mascular One

Early in the morning, Ryo stepped into the classroom as usual. Just that the vibe seemed different. Everyone's murmuring, talking about something.

"Morning. What are y'all talking about?" Ryo greeted, then asked one of her classmates.

"Morning, Ryo! We're talking bout yesterday's fight with Shishitoren. Heard Sakura defeated the second in command!" He exclaimed with a hint of excitement in his tone.

"Oh, that's quite the news." Even though she knew all along, she decided to play along with it. Honestly, Ryo didn't want any more people knowing she barged into Shishitoren's turf.

Ryo saw silhouettes at the corner of her eyes. The dual coloured hair boy is here.
"Oh, talk about the ghost."
She pointed at the door.

Everyone in the class had their attention on the three who opened the door.

"You guys really are the talk of the town!"

"You guys went up against Shishitoren, right?!"

"So, how was it? We need the details!"

Questions came swarming up on Sakura, Nirei and Suo as they were surrounded by the crowd too.

"Wow, what an impromptu interview!" Suo joked.

"So everyone in the hallway wanted to hear about this, too... That explains all the glares we're getting."

Sakura was the first to lower his head.
"Ask these guys!" He pointed to his left, throwing all the questions to Suo and Nirei. Poor them. Sakura just couldn't handle this much people around him.

Suo turned his body, and tapped his hand on Nirei's shoulders.
"Nirei-kun, it's all yours."
And tossed it to Nirei.

"Wha?!"

Ryo laughed at Sakura and Suo for tossing all of it to Nirei, when he's not even a part of the fight.
"Poor him. He didn't even fought!"

"He likes talking bout those stuff anyways." Sakura stated with his hands stuck in his pockets.

"N-Nirei Akihiko will explain everything!" Just as he shouted, an unfamiliar voice came in the crowd.

"Hold up. Lemme join this conversation."
It was a guy with puffy orange hair. Even in his sandals.... And a glass of protein shake in his hands.

"Banana is the only flavor choice for protein." He randomly said after gulping all the protein shake down.

He's the one who's always doing pull ups on the hang of the window frames, Tsugeura Taiga. Not to mention that he speaks in Kanto accent which was quite special.

"Aren't he the one working out here days ago?" Sakura asked.

Nirei seemed excited seeing him, looking through his small notebook.
"Yes! He might seem strange, but his skills are on par with Sugishita-san and Suo-san!"

"Well now, Sakura-kun. I have one question. What's your virtue?!" Tsugeura loudly asked, also flexing his muscles in the process.

Ryo was already sweat-dropping by how he tried speaking with Sakura.
"He must be a guy with nothing else but muscles in his head." She didn't even tried lowering down her voice.

"He asked all of us yesterday, too." Another guy sweatdropped at his most-asked question.

"Huh... Vir..." Sakura didn't seem to get his sudden question...

"Not 'virgin'! Virtue! It's like what you're particular about! I wanted to ask two days ago, but I wasn't done with my workout!"

"What good does it make asking someone that?"